Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Recruits Being Recruited

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Mar 2013, 00:53

Recruits Being Recruited

I have a question about the recruits in the barrack. If, say, I have 70 recruits in the barrack and I train one, will the recruit that is trained come from any specific order? That is, will the oldest recruit be trained first? or the newest, etc?

The reason I'm asking is that by PT's end, my first dozen or so recruits are nearly hungry, but sometimes I like to have some extra recruits. I don't want to do this if my hungry recruits aren't the ones that will be trained.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 02 Mar 2013, 03:03

Re: Recruits Being Recruited

It's first in, first out (the oldest recruits are used first). However, the soldier does not take on the recruits hunger level, it starts with a random starting hunger level in the same way it did in KaM. We kept it this way originally to keep it the same as KaM, I guess it's annoying if your newly trained soldiers have low hunger level.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Mar 2013, 03:51

It's first in, first out (the oldest recruits are used first). However, the soldier does not take on the recruits hunger level, it starts with a random starting hunger level in the same way it did in KaM. We kept it this way originally to keep it the same as KaM, I guess it's annoying if your newly trained soldiers have low hunger level.
Yeah I figured as much. I just wanted to make sure, though. Thanks Lewin :)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Mar 2013, 17:51

Yeah nice that it is like that way :D
It would be a big catastrophe for some rusher, having like 100 recruits in the barracks,and the oldest one, would be recruited last :D

Return to “General / Questions”