Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Kam team speak server

<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 18 Oct 2012, 16:37

Re: Kam team speak server

I think it would be nice to choose about 3 active members, whos will take care about KaM Remake TS channels under Channel Admins rights! (6) I've already have proposals if you think it's good idea!
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

TieSTo

Militia

Post 18 Oct 2012, 19:25

Well TDL Lewin and Anti Viruzz have channel administrator rights so far. Who would you like to nominate? Bear in mind they have to be nice even to the newbs.

But yeh, i'm open to suggestions and then i'll discuss them with the KaM admins
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 Oct 2012, 20:20

Whoever you choose, don't give it to these old trolls Bo and Matt, they will kick me and other noobs for lulz
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Oct 2012, 20:26

Suggestions will go through us first ;)
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:25

Sado, lol?
I don't see what kicking in a lobby because we won't play with you has to do with this.
In the end the host is always the bad guy, but notice that when we kick it's because all of the other players agreed to it.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:32

Then about suggestions, I suggest somebody who speaks fluently English, is often on ts and most important is not a power whore, I agree that it would realy ruin it if somebody did abuse his powers to kick for fun.
So I'm ok with Lewin, TDL and antivirus but then I'd like to see them a bit more often on the channel. :)
But what about mulberry?
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

TieSTo

Militia

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:39

I've seen Lewin in server quite abit. but remember you have take in account timezones. I'm sure TDL and Anti-Viruzz will pick it up more and more. It's just something you need to get used to.

Whereas for me its a background program alongside mIRC etc so it's always running.
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:46

My proposals were Matt (he's wise guy, I believe he know how to handle power), Mulberry, Mr. Bo and (yeah, that 'd be very humble, but I can't see anything against) me!

But from second side at the moment it's not neccessary, because we haven't got any hard situations yet - there always existing a mute option. I'm for hold on at this mattery, sorry for making mess.
Nothing personal, but I haven't seen any of your activity on TS since I'm playing. Isn't that strange that someone whos doesn't care want to be important voice in this topic? At other side, I got it that, it's means Lewin and Krom also, I hope I'm right.
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:49

Well there are probably enough moderators during the day, but I never see them between 20:00 and 2:00 so maybe there should be somebody just during the evening, night?
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

TieSTo

Militia

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:55

Yeh don't forgot you can turn other clients volumes down so you can't hear them.

Also don't forget i'm probably hiding in the admin channel right at the bottom so you can pm me on ts and i will intervene if there are any issues.

If i don't reply on ts, just say TieSTo on the main channel chat it will beep me on IRC as i have IRC interaction bot plugged into the server.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:56

Nothing personal, but I haven't seen any of your activity on TS since I'm playing. Isn't that strange that someone whos doesn't care want to be important voice in this topic? At other side, I got it that, it's means Lewin and Krom also, I hope I'm right.
Could you elaborate on that, Florek? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.
Last edited by T*AnTi-V!RuZz on 13 Sep 2021, 13:50, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed my English. All messed up after long day :)
<<

TieSTo

Militia

Post 18 Oct 2012, 21:58

He means he hasn't seen you on the server at any of the times he's been on.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 18 Oct 2012, 22:04

Well I have to agree that I have never seen Antivirus on the server, but as I said I'm always online between 20:00 and 2:00 so it's perfectly possible that he's online at at any other time of the day, except if florek is online all day. ;)
Last edited by Bo_ on 18 Oct 2012, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 18 Oct 2012, 22:06

@T*AnTi-V!RuZz: You are not active on Team Speak, are you? We've got no problems yet with/on it so you don't have to be afriad that something will suddenly change. Basing on first sentence I 'd add that if you are not active part of something and haven't got enough experience that I'm not sure it will be wise to decide about something, Team Speak organisation in this case.

Now I got that it was stupid thing to starting this topic, totally no need. :P

@TieSTo: He's not using TS and that's known. It's not like one of us saying, just nobody saw him (I heard about one time from Matt). Of course it's nothing bad, but it's fact.

@Mr. Bo: Thanks! :D
Last edited by Florek on 18 Oct 2012, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 18 Oct 2012, 22:07

Florek it's: You're not active on team speak, are you?
Good English starts with Bo. :D
Kick fast, think Bo.

Return to “General Talk”