Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Christmas Tournament!

<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 03:47

Re: Christmas Tournament!

well I think that system of championship is work (not on 100% but it is a first tournament so we could not consider on 100% system working).

edit: BTW Jeronimo, why can`t you make your own league here, which will be something like German "points league"? http://www.knightsandmerchants.de/inclu ... readid=940

it will be permanent and no single tournament?)
Image Image
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 30 Dec 2011, 07:09

German website: A permanent League of... 4 guys -> 90 minutes peace (then players decide when and where to fight).

http://kamclub.ru/forum/30 -> Mmmh... Is this familiar? :)
I wanted to ask you if russians ever organized a "Contruction Tournament".

The only thing I find is pure small battles in the map Coastal Encounter (respect the 4 main tournaments), which makes me think you know... about your so acclaimed triumphs and stuff you feel proud of... :?

I'm joking (6) . Feel proud of anything you want. I'm not questioning your skill.
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 30 Dec 2011, 09:57

Lord, you'll first here! I hope :)
R.A - power in unity!
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 30 Dec 2011, 11:10

@Lord_Stronghold: I hope you arent defending "GWB's pointing" JUST because you would have less points if we transfer Results to "Ladder pointing". However I agree with you this was GWB initiative, so its up to him to decide the future of this event.
Come on man, we aren't infants.

Also, this tournament will continue.
People should just read their PM's more often
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 13:33

My proposition is to give some time to all players(i think month or two). In that time they will play matches with everyone but they can play only one match with one player. It gives us about 12 matches per player(or less if some guys decide to play for example 1vs1vs1vs1 with each other). But if one match was for example Lord Stronghold, Kamykos, GWB and Ithlerion then Lord cant play with GWB, Kamykos and Ithlerion in next matches; Kamkos cant play with Lord and GWB and Ithlerion; etc...
Do you get that? What do you think? :)
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 18:33

2Jeronimo

well, in such fightings championships we often had more participants than on this one, however the least amount of participants in such champions were 6 (BUT it was before than we get opportunity to fight in remake). But on last KaMclub tournament we had 18 participants. Coastal encounter were just official map, and players could choose another maps if they both agree.

2Kirelareus

спасибо! :D

2Kamykos

I think that championship goes on well and not our problem that some guys, who made an application form, do not really take a part here.
Image Image
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 21:59

The only thing I find is pure small battles in the map Coastal Encounter (respect the 4 main tournaments), which makes me think you know... about your so acclaimed triumphs and stuff you feel proud of... :?
Have you ever tried to play a multiplayer building mission in KaM TSK/TPR over the internet? (using Hamachi) It's VERY hard to setup and make it work without bugs such as players becoming out of sync, players being disconnected, etc. And you don't have any nice Remake features to help you such as auto-reconnected, multiplayer saved games (they don't work in KaM), master server and dedicated servers, high latency support (in KaM ping >100 would become unplayable, so you had to live near each other and have good quality internet), additional multiplayer maps, support for >6 players etc.

Before the Remake it was very very hard to get a multiplayer match to work, so that is why they mainly played fighting missions. Please think before you say something insulting to someone.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:02

Before the Remake it was very very hard to get a multiplayer match to work, so that is why they mainly played fighting missions. Please think before you say something insulting to someone.

+1
Image Image
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:11

We were playing 1vs1vs1vs1vs1
Players are: Czentovic[TRK], Lord Stronghold, Jeronimo, Biuw, Kamykos.
Map:Across the desert with 60 minutes peace time.
Places:
1st place(winner)-Kamykos
2nd place-Czentovic
3rd place-Lord Stronghold
4th place-Biuw
5th place-Jeronimo(I'm not really sure who was last:Biuw or Jeronimo, but I watched the video and saw that when Czentovic destroyed barracks of Biuw, I destroyed the last main building of Jeronimo. If I am wrong then sorry but I didnt saw all map.)
here is the screenshot of last results: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/turniej2.png/
I'm uploading a movie from the game now. It has more than 2 hours so you can miss some boring stuff and switch to 60th minute when the action starts :).

I want to thank all players. Congratulations for good fight and I hope we will meet together in final :).
Last edited by Kamykos on 30 Dec 2011, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:18

congratulations too you for your victory!)

btw can you give a link for program which u use for making video and a short manual/guide how to use that?) I want to make a video from the first match)
Last edited by Lord_Stronghold on 30 Dec 2011, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:19

Thank you!
<<

cemne2

Serf

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:25

Congratulations and thanks for game :)
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:28

KaM -> Krossbows & Militias. Well played by Kamykos.

When we first met after PT, I got outnumbered in a relation 2-1 (60 Xbows vs 30 Xbows) tough we both had bunch of militias.
I think I lost first (5º place)-> I could have done some things better (like doing MORE Iron/Coal to have MORE Xbowmen).
Last edited by Jeronimo on 30 Dec 2011, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:31

so what about points now? how many points makes the difference between me and the new leader?
Image Image
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:32

I hereby resign from the tournament.

I keep getting PM's with match proposals, but I'm never able to play. I think this is the best solution. I'm just very very busy until the end of January.

Return to “Tournaments”