Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TPR free download

<<

Into_The_Battle

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 14 May 2012, 23:16

TPR free download

Hey guys, now that the 4th release has been, well, released, I need TPR installed on my PC... I had the CD about 4-5 years ago, and when I've found it, it was broken. Then I googled "Knights and Merchants" and found The Remake. When I started to play, it was on the 3rd release, and I somehow managed to install it without having TPR installed in my PC. I need a free download link to TPR, so I can install it and then install the 4th release to play it multiplayer (I guess everyone is using the 4th release right now, ain't they?). I REALLY can't make online transitions, otherwise, I would have bought it from GOG.com.

And, although this IS piracy, lemme state that I bought both TSK and TPR legally, and it was worth every penny. However, no store where I live sells this game anymore, and there's the fact that I can't buy it online. Also, I don't know anyone who has the game's CD so, yeah, I guess I prefer to download it ilegally, 'cause theres no other option I can think of.

* Sh**t, I though this was General Talk... My mistake...
<<

Into_The_Battle

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 May 2012, 14:24

Re: TPR free download

Ummm, ok. I've downoaded TPR by a friend's computer... Installed it in my PC and guess what? It says I don't have it installed... Any help?

Return to “General Talk”