Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Kam - The Peasants Rebellion Windows 7 problem

<<

Post 23 Apr 2012, 13:32

Kam - The Peasants Rebellion Windows 7 problem

Hi!

I have The Peasant Rebellion on my Windows 7 (64 bit) machine and it is working quite well. The only problem is that the game always crashes after I have played the same saved game for about 7 hours and 50 minutes. I have started many new games but I always face the same problem.

Here are the error message:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: KM_TPR.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 3df36d52
Fault Module Name: KM_TPR.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 3df36d52
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000120fc
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1035
Additional Information 1: 8bbf
Additional information 2: 8bbfe6f2ee9a61e6e080d0c9be5ce9c9
Information 3: f0f6
Additional information 4: f0f63af6f5eafd125a314dd1c7fc91b1

I would be very pleased if someone knows something about this irritating issue.

Please help me.
<<

Post 23 Apr 2012, 13:39

Re: Kam - The Peasants Rebellion Windows 7 problem

And yes, I have downloaded all necessary patches from this site. :'(
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 23 Apr 2012, 16:42

KaM TPR does have a few silent crashes, sounds like you have one of those. It will always happen in that save because the trigger that causes the crash must always happen after about 7 hours and 50 minutes. (for example, maybe that is when the AI launches an attack and occasionally this causes a crash)
About the only thing you can do is to restart the mission unfortunately :(
You could also try doing different things than you normally do while playing to make the same event not occur, but that's not really possible unless you somehow know what triggered the crash.

I hope you get it sorted out.
Lewin.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 23 Apr 2012, 18:36

It is very strange, but I played today in .. TSK of course, not TPR) with 1 guy who hase windows 7 and has no emulator :o (!) We had a little troubles with creation of gamessesion, BUT (!) we played 3 times in building games, and 1 of them was finished at 01.22! And all of that 3 games were full-played) just 1 time we were out of game. However it was at their begining :D
Image Image
<<

Post 26 Apr 2012, 09:28

KaM TPR does have a few silent crashes, sounds like you have one of those. It will always happen in that save because the trigger that causes the crash must always happen after about 7 hours and 50 minutes. (for example, maybe that is when the AI launches an attack and occasionally this causes a crash)
You could also try doing different things than you normally do while playing to make the same event not occur, but that's not really possible unless you somehow know what triggered the crash.

Lewin.
It's pity to hear that. :'( I have just downloaded demo version of TPR and it is running perfectly without any crashes. I also remembered that TPR had the same problem on my old XP computer 4 years ago. Well I have to try to figure out the trigger for crash...
<<

Post 26 Apr 2012, 09:29

Lewin.
It's pity to hear that. :'( I have just downloaded demo version of TPR and it is running perfectly without any crashes. I also remembered that TPR had the same problem on my old XP computer 4 years ago. Well I have to try to figure out the trigger for crash...
Oh, I mean 6 years ago. Lol

Return to “General Talk”