Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

powah gamin!

<<

kocsis1david

Crossbowman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 19 Sep 2012, 05:00

Re: powah gamin!

Border Rivers 8P -> team 2 (left) vs team 1 (right)
http://www.mediafire.com/?13amrdsl1uqt5v2

Team 1: Bigchuj, koczis12, Romek, wisnia_pc
Team 2: Bludmaster, czechboss, ImmortalFen, Jeronimo
That picture is edited.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Sep 2012, 08:31

Oh you got me koczis!!
I actually played with pupi, jimmy, choti, 1243, tupj, gigu, koka98.

Nahh, I just forgot taking screenshot after game was finished, so I loaded save with 7 AI, then replaced their names for the ones of the players who shared together that amazing match :wink:
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 19 Sep 2012, 08:53

It's not koczis12! :P

What about new replays? I think you'll like them, especially first one. :p
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 19 Sep 2012, 09:11

I wish I saw your message earlier...I wasn't impressed by the second one.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 19 Sep 2012, 13:12

I just browsed topic and noticed that all replays dissapeared on speedyshare.com I used to host on it. :(

There are my questions: Is there a person, who can upload those old games on his domain? :p Second thing is that I don't have any of those replay cause I deleted all previous versions due to limited disk space, but i think there are many peoples who have those games. ;) Also It 'd be good for make screenshots lifetime even longer.

If you don't think it's needed then forget my idea, but maybe someone sometimes would dig through this topic to compare KaM in the past and now, for example. It's only reason I think. :P
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Sep 2012, 13:25

Nice games Florek, the last two you uploaded were more entertaining.
Sadly I don't have those old replays either... but I remember some of the first, to constrast with the present, where there were armies of pure Xbows, archers, militias. It's funny to compare these memories with the present.
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 20 Sep 2012, 03:37

can´t see the last replay. What version is?
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 20 Sep 2012, 03:40

the "across the desert" game was very cool, however i didnt expected to see such huge starvation from "pro" players
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 20 Sep 2012, 06:41

@PegazuS: Then there you have the "pros".
I didn't make any comments respect that game... but I also thought the same as you PegazuS.
And it is Across the desert! Noone can say they didn't have enough space for extra bakeries or wines.

That would be just a start of the critics, because the perspective in that game from some players, shines for its absence.
Did you notice how much time did pass without anyone trading gold ore, once mountains were uber-depleted?
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 20 Sep 2012, 06:48

call urself as a "pro" is quite easy to do it. But be one, it´s other history. For example, the starcraft "progammers" from korea are real monsters. They can do unimaginable things and never forget a thing! the same should works there too for ours "progamers"
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 20 Sep 2012, 09:10

I don't like across and this replay shows everything why.

- Low amount of gold. (many mistakes with gold management)
- Certain locations don't have the space needed for the current food changes.

Telling people to make more bakeries isn't the solution since they'll lag behind the people who have space to build pig farms.

Yes they should have traded some stuff to gold. Best solution at this map is iron ore => gold ore. Although people love iron and keep producing sometimes even when they are short on coal.

I just think this map isn't really up-to-date anymore. I refused playing on it for ages already.

PegazuS I think KaM is maybe a bit more random at certain things than starcraft, but I agree people should be able to build with a strict plan without forgetting stuff. The problem here is that we aren't Korean :D.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

-George Stain-

Axe Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 20 Sep 2012, 12:54

skill level :arrow: Asian

donť try to comapere with us :mrgreen:
Image Image Image
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 20 Sep 2012, 17:14

Lol, i think i do not need to Upload this replay. HAHA just playing against PRO, or Mr. Undead, like MAtt said before Match to me :D

However i do not understand what Iam doing wrong. I have built earlier coal and iron than Pro, but lost in a big way-.-
EDIT: Ok seeing the replay, now i understand. This gamer only makes pikemen and milta, i want to make everything. So i have lost.... THis is crazy detroying my brain, because like the balancing discussion, it is to expensive to make stron swordmen against this pikes...
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 20 Sep 2012, 17:24

No, it is the map that makes leather impossible, the gold and iron is just too unforgiving.
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 20 Sep 2012, 17:37

PegazuS I think KaM is maybe a bit more random at certain things than starcraft, but I agree people should be able to build with a strict plan without forgetting stuff. The problem here is that we aren't Korean :D.
Nah, actually there is a french guy who beated all korean SC2 players, so they aren´t immortals, even being aliens while playing.
My point is that a progammer doesn´t means be unbeatable, but play without HUGES mistakes like loosing half of their citizens to starvation, believe me, this is not PRO.

Return to “Game replays”