Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New here

<<

FeyBart

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 28 Dec 2011, 16:44

New here

Hey guys! I am new here, and I couldn't find an introduction corner, so I'll just put it here. My name is Bart, I am fifteen years old and I come from Nootdorp in the Netherlands. I found out about the forums because a friend told me some people were making a mod for Knights and Merchants enabling multiplayer. My hobbies are scouting, badminton and gaming, and I am very interested in history and politics.

Enough about me, who are you? What are your hobbies, and what games (other than Knights and Merchants) do you like? How did you find out about the forums?
Nice coffee is always nice.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 28 Dec 2011, 16:52

Re: New here

I'm Christopher and live in Brazil. I found the forums from the readme file in the remake when i downloaded it.
I found the remake when i was searching for a way to play multiplayer with my brother (nick - Mau5trap) without us being enemies in the game of my childhood (i played when i was eight or nine - im now 15) . I was searching for an AI, bot or anything, when i found a solution to my problems!!
<<

FeyBart

Knight

Post 28 Dec 2011, 18:43

I'm Christopher and live in Brazil. I found the forums from the readme file in the remake when i downloaded it.
I found the remake when i was searching for a way to play multiplayer with my brother (nick - Mau5trap) without us being enemies in the game of my childhood (i played when i was eight or nine - im now 15) . I was searching for an AI, bot or anything, when i found a solution to my problems!!
I was really surprised when I found out about the forums and the mod, 'cause I thought I was the only one playing the game.

Anyway, you come from Brazil? Where in Brazil do you live?
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 28 Dec 2011, 21:34

I was really surprised when I found out about the forums and the mod, 'cause I thought I was the only one playing the game.

Anyway, you come from Brazil? Where in Brazil do you live?
a town next to São Paulo
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 29 Dec 2011, 00:52

My name is Bart, I am fifteen years old and
... I live in Springfield! :D :D :D
Image Image
<<

FeyBart

Knight

Post 29 Dec 2011, 12:40

So, what games except KaM do you guys like?
(...)
a town next to São Paulo
Seems like a nice place to live.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 29 Dec 2011, 16:32

HAHA
could stop laughing.
hilarious :D
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 03 Jan 2012, 16:20

I'm 24 years old and live in Belgium.

It's surprising to see many of you are so young! How do you find out about a game like KAM nowadays?
Good thing though!
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 03 Jan 2012, 16:24

It's surprising to see many of you are so young! How do you find out about a game like KAM nowadays?
Good thing though!
I used to play it when i was eight :D haha
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 03 Jan 2012, 18:45

My name is Kirill Tikhonov. I live in the best city in Russia (in the World??) - St.Petersburg.
I'm 17 years old. I play in KaM 9 years. Other games? I prefer strategies: Stronghold, Europa Universalis.
i'm Super-moderator of Russian KaM Fansite. And i won the KaMclub's championship 2 times. :P (Lord only 1 time)
R.A - power in unity!
<<

batoonike

Warrior

Post 04 Jan 2012, 19:34

Etot gorod samy luche gorod na zemle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S15ci22-Q8c

PS: never been to Russia
<<

FeyBart

Knight

Post 05 Jan 2012, 12:41

Good thing though!
It's kind of my childhood game. I picked it up years and years ago because it was cheap as hell, and it turned out to be very much fun.
My name is Kirill Tikhonov. I live in the best city in Russia (in the World??) - St.Petersburg.
I'm 17 years old. I play in KaM 9 years. Other games? I prefer strategies: Stronghold, Europa Universalis.
i'm Super-moderator of Russian KaM Fansite. And i won the KaMclub's championship 2 times. :P (Lord only 1 time)
EU3? Very good game. Relatively few people know about Paradox Interactive, though.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 13 Jan 2012, 05:00

Well if you are REALLY interested about boring old Ben, you can find a topic about my "life' somewhere on this forum. That was years ago, so it is rather outdated anyway.
Okay, first off I am a teenager in my senior year in high school. I'd tell you my physical traits but I don't want to give room to any creepers... :?
I enjoy spending time with my Best friend, Jason, playing sports (especially basketball), watching football (and I mean American Football :D ), and playing chess. I also enjoy making custom scenarios in AoK and KaM.
As a Christian, I enjoy attending Church several times a week and I go to a Christian school. It is very small (only 98 total students) and my graduating class this year has only eight students. We have a really good basketball team; though, and we are planning and hoping on being undefeated conference champions for our second consecutive year. That would be awesome.
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 13 Jan 2012, 19:28

GO CHRISTIANS!!!
Who else is a Christian?

Wait what?
Several times a week?
I go every Sunday morning or evening.
I go to a Christian school too, but mine has over 600 students.(about 90% are really Christians, 9% are only in name, not in deeds and 1% doubts too much to call themselves a Christian)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Jan 2012, 03:37

Well in America, many churches have Church on Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Prayer Meeting on Wednesday Evenings.
In my school, everyone claims to be a Christian. Most appear to be "perfect" almost :P You know, the type of people who remind the teacher that they forgot to assign homework, tell people not to do the wrong thing, etc. I actually have respect for these people. I
I sometimes don't act like a Christian, which saddens me. I lose my temper and start yelling and swearing sometimes. I am much better at keeping my temper online; though. :wink:

Return to “General Chit Chat”