Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Those who are jerks and why they would be

<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 25 Feb 2013, 11:39

Re: Those who are jerks and why they would be

I have been playing under random nicks for quite some time now, and I think it's time so sum things up:

Some of the players, that I had considered 'nice' in fact behave like assholes towards foreign players. And with 'some' I also mean players who posted in this thread. I also met some people, who were pilloried here, and they turned out to be very normal.

So I can only give one advice to any guest that reads here: don't give a rats ass about the nicks that are posted here!
Then... who are the Saints, and who the Devils? (6)
I hope your investigation was real as you affirm.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 06 Aug 2013, 19:03

PieroGanoza - polish player, who plays with RA tag, but he's NOT player of our clan!
He kicks mostly russian players and real RA members.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.A - power in unity!
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Aug 2013, 20:59

PieroGanoza - polish player, who plays with RA tag, but he's NOT player of our clan!
That´s a troll, he changes his name sometimes to PieroDole, like I saw....
<<

Tweak37

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Aug 2013, 00:18

I was playing my first online kam game till it crashed (after 2:26). :( My apologies to Olek.
<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 12 Aug 2013, 15:31

Maybe we should implement something like a real account and make people play their game (try League of Legends).

If you join a game no probs. If you leave while in lobby (so the game didn't start yet) you must wait 15 freaking minuts before you can join another lobby.

If you leave while the game started you can't join another game until yours is over. You can actually rejoin your game to finish it but you can't join a new one.

For this i think we need exact accounts so people keep the same name all the time and the system can recognize the player and the games he has played/not yet finished.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 12 Aug 2013, 15:42

Maybe we should implement something like a real account and make people play their game (try League of Legends).

If you join a game no probs. If you leave while in lobby (so the game didn't start yet) you must wait 15 freaking minuts before you can join another lobby.

If you leave while the game started you can't join another game until yours is over. You can actually rejoin your game to finish it but you can't join a new one.

For this i think we need exact accounts so people keep the same name all the time and the system can recognize the player and the games he has played/not yet finished.
http://www.kamremake.com/faq/#accounts

Return to “General / Questions”