Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Ping on Multiplayer

<<

pavlos

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:24

Ok then........Well they can hold the jokes for themselfs ok sir? :)
Do not judge to be judged not| Μακεδόνες Τιτάνες
<<

Dimitri Dragovich

Serf

Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:45

Yes! pavlos is right! Comeon Greeks Wake up and take donw the political tyrans! COMEON! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<<

pavlos

Militia

Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:48

Yes! pavlos is right! Comeon Greeks Wake up and take donw the political tyrans! COMEON! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thank You mate for supporting us! The tyrans is somehow down with our rebellion...
But realy when you registed on this site? :? :?
<<

Dimitri Dragovich

Serf

Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:52

Thank You mate for supporting us! The tyrans is somehow down with our rebellion...
No Problema my friend... Russia and Greece we have the same religion orthodox :) :) .
I registed right now! :D :D haha!...
<<

pavlos

Militia

Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:54

No Problema my friend... Russia and Greece we have the same religion orthodox :) :) .
I registed right now! :D :D haha!...
Yes Endeed 8) . . .
Ok am very happy i got you here ! :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 25 Oct 2011, 21:56

Unfortunately this will happen in any online community. My advice is to avoid/ignore these people and don't get involved. Don't give them pleasure by taking offence. Keep your reputation clean by not insulting them back or reacting. Once this starts to take off more we might see clans, password protected lobbies, and matches organised between people who know each other and are fun to play with.
There is a difference between a harmless joke and an insult. If Pavlos was running out of food I might say "Looks like the Greek economy is struggling again " as a joke, which is very different to personally insulting him because of his race by calling him a lazy Greek or something. Countries have things they are known for, people ask me whether I ride kangaroos and wrestle crocodiles, but that's not racism it's just a joke.
I agree with everything you just said here. One shouldn't insult them back. I didn't. I hope others don't either. In fact, if one feels like "getting back" at ride people, just ignore them. It drives them crazy and will upset them more then if you argue back. Also note that one should never post anything while angry. Being angry can cloud one's judgement (and I would know, because I do some pretty stupid stuff while angry).
I also agree with your comment about the jokes. In my community, there are very few non-white-Americans. However, I have a friend in my school, and he is black. We joke around with each other like saying "I wish I was black so I could jump higher" or "These silly white people don't know anything about living on their own." These are jokes. We say them and laugh. It actually builds up our friendships.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 25 Oct 2011, 23:17

Yeah, to be honest I think the joke about the Greek economy is hilarious. :P
I don't mind being called a 'flatlander' by Shadaoe either. ^^
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 25 Oct 2011, 23:39

Ehe yeah indeed it's just a joke :p
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 25 Oct 2011, 23:51

Yes, sir, that joke was quite clever, Lewin :)
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General / Questions”