Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

[KillingB] New objects

<<

KillingB

Bowman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 16 Feb 2013, 12:23

[KillingB] New objects

KaM tablets - small signs placed to mark which house gets placed. They are in a perspective and have some nice depth.
Indeed they do :)

-KillingB

Edit:
it would also be cool if you could read the signs :O
Image Image
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 16 Feb 2013, 13:00

Re: [Pawel's] New objects

@KillingB: Looks very nice :) However I thought these signs were a bit taller, like real life ones - high enough to be at eye-sight level or a bit higher.

Yeah, icons for UI are needed too :)
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Feb 2013, 15:48

LOL I had the same idea, but you haven´t done anything. You had just took the normal "Buildingsigns" and cuted the 2 sides of or just enlarged the signs, right? :wink: :wink: Well but they are too small and only enlarging it doesn´t look also that great, thats whe i have switcher on Wood, because the buildingsigns look more like Stone for me?! :?

And the Admin of the site has written down some longer time ago that you should use "imgur.com" as a pictureupload site, ok :lol: :)
<<

KillingB

Bowman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 15:53

LOL I had the same idea, but you haven´t done anything. You had just took the normal "Buildingsigns" and cuted the 2 sides of or just enlarged the signs, right?

Wrong.
And the Admin of the site has written down some longer time ago that you should use "imgur.com" as a pictureupload site, ok :lol: :)
is that the rule that if i break i get banned? i don't think so.
Also, I've seen a lot of different image hosts. Some better than others. Some Russian, some French. Most of them are very slow and/or use ads. I think it's best if we stick with one image host, that also allows us to use our image plugin the way it's meant to. That's why I'm writing this tutorial.
imageshack.us doesn't cause any problems here....
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:04

LOL I had the same idea, but you haven´t done anything. You had just took the normal "Buildingsigns" and cuted the 2 sides of or just enlarged the signs, right?

Wrong.

Excuse me, can you show me pls what you have added from other things or just drew of you own? i can only see an enlarging of the sign and cutting them into a arrow :| :|
is that the rule that if i break i get banned? i don't think so.

Sorry, i cannot help you with your personal problems or warnings on the forum. You can ask either Anti or The Dark Lord for what you could get warnings or a ban or how many warnings you already have, I´m not a moderator,soory.
<<

KillingB

Bowman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:08

Sorry, i cannot help you with your personal problems
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:09

Sorry, i cannot help you with your personal problems
Could you pls stop spaming just my topic with a 3 sign post, thank you.
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:16

@Pawel, please stop picking on KillingB and do some constructive critic if you don't like his work for some objective reason, other than it looks good. I think he is doing good :)

@KillingB: I guess Pawel is upset you stealing his thunder in this topic. He wanted to do that sign ..
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:24

Well Krom, it is still not sure if adding any of my objects/works or just fixes for campaigns, like i can take from the good site. So also I haven´t anything against, when someone is posting good or not that good things on the forum,he can do that that much like he want. I´m just happy when someone wanna try to make the Remake also nicer than it is actualy :)
However (maybe I don´t have the right to do that, ok) but i wanted to show that with "[Pawel's] New objects" i wanna have my objects in this topic AND critism about sth.That´s the point actualy.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:25

If i may make a suggestion, i would say that you 2 work together like lewin and krom does with the programming or paker team does with maps. you two could be an object desinger team. If you can work this out between each other and start working together there will be no or less tension between you two.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

KillingB

Bowman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:27

@Pawel, please stop picking on KillingB and do some constructive critic if you don't like his work for some objective reason, other than it looks good. I think he is doing good :)

@KillingB: I guess Pawel is upset you stealing his thunder in this topic. He wanted to do that sign ..
Okay okay... there's nothing wrong whit his criticism. And also "NEW OBJECTS" was his idea. So i will just leave this topic and i'll stay with the snowy buildings :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:29

Alright, now that we are getting along again, let's make some new animations! To Photoshop we go :D
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:31

Okay okay... there's nothing wrong whit his criticism. And also "NEW OBJECTS" was his idea. So i will just leave this topic and i'll stay with the snowy buildings :)
WHY? You are allowed to make everything what you want, but maybe in your topic, when your things are better than mine are than maybe the developers will take just your objects and mine not. My only point was: Maybe not in my topic.
i would say that you 2 work together
I don´t think we can manage that.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Feb 2013, 16:33

So anyway....uhhh...like I said....we're all getting along just fine :mrgreen:
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

KillingB

Bowman