Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Colours?

<<

Tomo2008

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 14 Jul 2010, 19:07

Colours?

I wanted to do a poll, but there's too many, and it's better to just ask and see the results to get a view of what people think.

Just wondering if everybody could list their favourite colour(s), as in their favourite army colours in the game, and also their favourite to play with. Just list as many as you like, so I can get a general idea.

I hope I'm not the only person who thinks about this :P I've always thought its something interesting when playing a new mission as well. I suppose mine are:

Red
Purple
Yellow
Blue
(I'd basically like to play with any)
<<

Tomo2008

Vagabond

Post 19 Jul 2010, 15:05

Guess that was a stupid question :P doesn't matter anymore really anyway...
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Aug 2010, 00:30

Guess that was a stupid question Razz doesn't matter anymore really anyway...
Not at all! The fact that you can make your own colors in KaM is so much fun! I "discovered" quite a fewa while ago. Lewin put them in his editor. The ones I remember are:

Midnight blue (your color in "for king and country")
Blood red (Colovia's color in "For king and country")
Combat green (It reminded me of the green color of army men. Perhaps a toy found in the U.S.A? I'm not over found of this color)
Pink
Sky Blue,
and Forest Green (used in a lot of missions on Lewins site)

There might have been more but I don't remember.
Anyway I love the color black on knights, serfs, and crossbowmen but other then that I don't really like it. I also like Forest Green, Midnight blue, Cream, Maroon, Orange and Blood Red. That's just a short list, though.

P.S.
I spell colour as color because that's how we do it in the U.S.A :wink: [/i]
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Frank

Post 04 Oct 2010, 16:04

Change collour

Nice but how can i change my collour? I don?t mean in multiplayer. I?ve always want to change my collour from red to another but i always don?t know how to do that.

Greetings
<<

Tomo2008

Vagabond

Post 06 Oct 2010, 20:07

Download Lewin's mission editor, open up a map file, and a mission file. Use the tree diagram on the left to look at team colours. It has one or two bugs but it's pretty much perfect, the best you will find. Made him a legend in my eyes as KaM is one of my favourite games of all time :), and to be able to make missions like that now is amazing. I've gotten used to using most of the editors as well now, so after my KAM V2s I'm going to start making new missions.
<<

Frank

Post 09 Oct 2010, 12:12

It works!

Thank you very much! With that editor i not just can change the collour, i can make the missions more funnier!
Thanks!

Return to “General Talk”