Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Some questions and annoying bugs.

<<

Choccs

Peasant

Post 16 Mar 2010, 13:32

Some questions and annoying bugs.

Well im new to these forums (i have been lurking though) so hi all.
I had some money left and decided to buy this game, it was only 3 euro's in the store, i dont regret it although i have some questions and there are annoying bugs.

I always wondered who was stronger. Say a Knight and a Swordfighter in a 1 on 1 battle or a Axeman and a Scout. Who would win ?
Ive seen them battle, and usually the axeman/swordfighter wins, but for a knight or scout u need the same amount of resources + a horse.
Another thing is, say a Knight is attacking a Bowmen, sometimes it takes 1 slash other times 10 slashes, i think that should be fixed actually.

I also have been struggling with annoying bugs, like servants not delivering stuff anymore, and blue prints going away randomly so i have to press it over and over again and more etc etc.
I figured thats probably because i build fast, sometimes more than 3 buildings at the same time.
Well i always build fast or the enemy would overrun me, actually i think there should be an easy/medium/hard mode.

The most irritating bug would probably be when ur army is hungry and needs food, then suddenly u'd get attacked at the same time.
Then ur army just keeps spamming there hungry, which is really annoying.
While i'm at this, is there anyway to let ur servants bring 1 type of food alone ? i mean like only wine ? I hate it when they bring my sausages to my axemen.

Another thing is, when u attack a building of the enemy, your army automatically goes to attack the backside of the building, why is that ?

Something else, what is the max players u can have in a game ?
I might be new to making missions, but i always wanted to make a mission in which u have more than 1 ally, say a 3v3 battle that would be awsome.

Overall im still enjoying the game, even with the annoying bugs.
Some missions are REALLY hard though !
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 06 May 2010, 18:12

I always wondered who was stronger. Say a Knight and a Sword fighter in a 1 on 1 battle or a Axeman and a Scout. Who would win ?
Ive seen them battle, and usually the axeman/sword fighter wins, but for a knight or scout u need the same amount of resources + a horse.
Another thing is, say a Knight is attacking a Bowmen, sometimes it takes 1 slash other times 10 slashes, i think that should be fixed actually.
Truly I don't think anyone knows how the health system works in this game, but I do believe that if you attack from the bottom right of someone, it takes more hits (a glitch). Also, knights are faster then swordsmen, so that's why you would rather make them, but since they are more expensive, I almost never make them.
I also have been struggling with annoying bugs, like servants not delivering stuff anymore, and blue prints going away randomly so i have to press it over and over again and more etc etc.
I figured that's probably because i build fast, sometimes more than 3 buildings at the same time.
There is a limit to how many buildings that can be constructed at once. Try deleting all of the buildings that are not getting resorces and then remake them then everything should work. I don't understand why things sometimes dissapear. (a glitch I guess)

Another thing is, when u attack a building of the enemy, your army automatically goes to attack the backside of the building, why is that
Units randomly attack form different sides.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

harold

Knight

Post 06 May 2010, 20:08

A scout has 1 more HP than an axefighter, but the damage they do when fighting is random. So you never know, but axefighter vs scout will be won more often by the scout.

There is an (incomplete) table of such things here: http://www.xp-dev.com/wiki/65851/FightingSystemInformation
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 04 Jul 2010, 05:28

Huh? Hp? How do you know that? I have the manuel and it says nothing of hp... (original TSK manuel)
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General Talk”