Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

ATTENTION!!! Kam remake 2v2 tournament players !!!

<<

mandos

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 06 Apr 2020, 06:10

ATTENTION!!! Kam remake 2v2 tournament players !!!

Due to increased amount of team participating..

I must add 1 more round. So:-

@ some teams will qualify directly to the 2nd round
(Rebound)

@ some teams will play 1st round (AMidwinter's day) normally, but then qualify directly to the 3rd round
(Eruption)

@( Neguno ) map will be the 4th round instead of final.
Same locations, Date: 2nd or 3rd /may.

@ the final will take place on 10th/may

Map New horizon ( Top Right vs Bot Left).

@ The bracket will be next Thursday.

# bracket will make it easier for teams to understand how it goes.. but if you still feel confused find me (mandos)
~ E☆ tournament answers ~ on team speak
Kamts.eu

[300FPS] Mex T

Serf

Post 17 May 2020, 23:02

Re: ATTENTION!!! Kam remake 2v2 tournament players !!!

Hi,

As winners of the tournament, me and browaar, we want to file a complaint.
We did not receive our title of winner of 2x2 tournament 2020.
Is this just because sado is part of the LT clan and they were the ones that lost the final game?
I hope sado can come back to his senses.

Let me give you some wise words Sado:
'When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to QUIT. That is exactly what the majority of men do.'

You are stronger than this Sado. So don't be a sore loser and give me and browaar our hard earned title.

Mex T / Browaar (L4xus and Hargon)
<<

[300FPS] Mex T

Serf

Post 17 May 2020, 23:03

Remember 300FPS NEVER LOSE!!
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 May 2020, 18:45

Hi,

As winners of the tournament, me and browaar, we want to file a complaint.
We did not receive our title of winner of 2x2 tournament 2020.
Is this just because sado is part of the LT clan and they were the ones that lost the final game?
I hope sado can come back to his senses.

Let me give you some wise words Sado:
'When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to QUIT. That is exactly what the majority of men do.'

You are stronger than this Sado. So don't be a sore loser and give me and browaar our hard earned title.

Mex T / Browaar (L4xus and Hargon)
OK, let's play by the rules, as you wish.
The tournament rules never say that you can't use fake nicknames, or in this case - take nicknames of other players who played the game years ago. (Hargon and Lexus were playing this game in 2015 or so) There was also no rule saying that you can't play in two teams. I gotta admit that the rules could be a bit better, and we will definitely take a look at the rules of current and the future tournaments to mention that. Of course, it's bad because it gives you better chances to win with two teams, and besides that, you know, common sense suggests that you shouldn't do this if you care about this community, or being honest to anyone at all.

That being said.

"I even included screenshots of where to attack in his base during the game" this is cheating - you intentionally lose to the other team by providing info how to play.

You admitted on TS that you built the barracks in that game as far as possible, in order to make it believable that you cannot help John Rambo. (I do not have proof you said that, but I believe it sounds plausible when you yourself admit on YouTube you were helping the other team...)

Harry claims you were asking him for his strategy for the final game, obviously without anyone realizing that you're his real enemy.

And you have the guts to come and talk about hard earned title, after blatantly cheating along the way?

We will make an appropriate decision in the upcoming days, regarding the "title" waiting for you on TeamSpeak. As you wanted to play by the rules, here's a snippet of the TS ones:
The following list contains, but is not limited to, behaviours that are considered inappropriate, and will not be tolerated. The definitions and excessiveness will be defined by a moderator or administrator: Excessive vulgar language, inappropriate sportsmanship, cheating, continued and deliberate hexing of other members, discrimination against others because of race; national origin; health; gender; or religion, and other mischievousness.
We've always had very relaxed views on how we executed these rules, and in many cases we let it slip for some people, you are the finest example of that. Just a few years ago, you were banned for a week (or two). The ban lasted one day, after I've been shouted to death by entire community that I was out of my mind to ban Mex T. For the interest of all, I revoked the ban and my own admin rights, as I also felt your ban was more than was needed, and popular vote seemed to agree with that opinion.

While you might claim that TeamSpeak and forums are separate entities, one look at the list of players in the tournament shows we're dealing with the same player group, and I am of opinion that we cannot tolerate something like that anymore. According to the rules, we will discuss what to do with the TeamSpeak moderation team. Similar will happen regarding the tournament that I am organizing.

And if you win a title under the Czech flag, the most I can do for you is to give the "title of winner of 2x2 tournament 2020" to real Hargon and Lexus.
<<

mandos1

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 May 2020, 20:55

Hello ppl.

Regarding what happened on the final. I ll make this very short, the winner of 2020 kam tournament is team Harry/Bami. They will be honored on ts by icons and they will hav a chance to win another trophy by playing vs 2018 champ on [kam super] * details soon.ty
<<

[300FPS] Mex T

Serf

Post 19 May 2020, 00:29

What seperates the real winners from the losers, is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

Congratulations to Harry and Bami for their spectacular performance and tournament win!
As for Sado, I think you streamed the most succesful and most anticipated tournament in Kam remake history so far, so dont be to hard on yourself.
I think we all enjoyed it, regardless of the fact that it was me and browaar on lexus and hargon nick. I think people learned a lot from different streamers (except from zdoby) and comparing your first streams to your last, you really improved a lot sado. I have no clue how you can see the tournament as a failure, I personally see it as the best tournament that kam remake has had so far and mainly because of you Sado.

As for the title and stuff, who cares guys. I wasn't serious when I asked for that title, in case it wasn't clear lol.
I personally just come here to play and enjoy myself and socialize with some of the people that I've known for many many years. Some of whom I've even met in real life (yes live peacetime breaks while drinking beers exists). Take life with a grain of salt guys, jeez. This is a freaking online game, involving no money or status, with around 300 players and you guys act like your life depens on it.

I take your opinion serious sado, I've spent many many hours with you, but this obviously was never meant to make fun of you or something. The truth is that Koczis is the one who should be mad, but instead he's actually laughing about it. Don't let those Mr.nobody fools, who never joined TS or even played a single game of kam remake in their life with us, to dictate your opinion sado.
If you really hate me now, you can ban me from TS/kam and I won't bother no more. I just think you and I know each other for longer than this and you know how I am. I take life with a grain of salt and I recommend others to do the same.

Remember Sado, your streams didn't change because of this final outcome. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
Hope to talk to you soon on TS sado and again congratulations to Harry and Bami!

Btw for people interested, I give kam lessons for 75 euro/hour. If you have big cycki, price will be reduced. Can contact me on forum. Name [beer] L4xus or talk to my personal assistant Magic obidowski.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 27 May 2020, 13:57

@MexT: I know about the attractiveness of creating chaos and grinning then while taking a shower.
It's a guilty pleasure... Laugh about it but don't commit because consequences will be indelible.
Don't bring chaos to reality, just keep it in your imagination and visualize future outcomes.
Please refrain from this source of happiness based on damaging others expectatives or hard work.
Contribute instead to make the unclear/shady rules fixed, the eagerness for legal perfection is fulfilling in a different way.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Chris

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 May 2020, 19:56

I cannot agree with Jero any more
The clown formerly known as Fu

Return to “Tournaments”