<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 23 Feb 2009, 00:58

<<

PinCheR

Peasant

Post 23 Feb 2009, 22:24

Its good idea, but i have a suggestion. Try to use a bit lower speed to a sword fighter because of his heavy armor and thats will be ok.

EDIT: Oh and the knights speed a bit lower than the scout :wink:

EDIT2: Well. Maybe you should try this outline: vagabond > scout >knight > rogue >bowman > militia > axe fighter = rebel (i dont know why, but the 'versus horses' units are always a little slower) = barbarian (because of his grand axe) > crossbowman = lancecarrier > pikeman > sword fighter > warrior

(faster > slower)
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 23 Feb 2009, 22:31

Hmm... I'm not too keen on the idea of distirbuting every single game file just like that, you couldn't bother making somekind of patch? Cause this is clearly illegal (and for those who are going to rebel against me, my forum host has a tedency of removing forums with illegal material without warning, don't want that to happen).
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 24 Feb 2009, 00:35

Its good idea, but i have a suggestion. Try to use a bit lower speed to a sword fighter because of his heavy armor and thats will be ok.

EDIT: Oh and the knights speed a bit lower than the scout :wink:

EDIT2: Well. Maybe you should try this outline: vagabond > scout >knight > rogue >bowman > militia > axe fighter = rebel (i dont know why, but the 'versus horses' units are always a little slower) = barbarian (because of his grand axe) > crossbowman = lancecarrier > pikeman > sword fighter > warrior

(faster > slower)
Thats not possible... the sprites will shake. it will not be smooth movement. Only a few values are smooth. I wanted todo it exaclty the way u posted but its not possible. :(
U played any of the single missions yet? i love to know what u think of them in comparisation of the original
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 24 Feb 2009, 00:38

Hmm... I'm not too keen on the idea of distirbuting every single game file just like that, you couldn't bother making somekind of patch? Cause this is clearly illegal (and for those who are going to rebel against me, my forum host has a tedency of removing forums with illegal material without warning, don't want that to happen).
what do u suggest me todo then... since trough all the years no single dev has showed any interest in the game. Also i don't think u can still buy the game? correct me if i'm wrong

EDIT:
And just to say. U just link to something... u don't host the file, rapidshare does.
Btw, giving out community patches is the same thing, we also give modified files of the original game for download. I could easily change a single line in every file and just add a string to the .exe.
To modify dat files we had to 'hack (don't know the exact word)' them.
The original files are only permitted to be altered by the devs unless they gave u permission todo it.
Just my opinion :). But however, ur the host and if u want it removed then i have to respect ur decision, however i will be
:cry: :lol:
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 24 Feb 2009, 13:23

Yeah but the patch doesn't provide completely every file needed, but I'm aware that it also provides access to the files far too easily.
But I'll let your mod stay up for the time being.
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 24 Feb 2009, 15:59

ok, txs. if some dev would come up and PM me to remove it, i will do it instantly efc :p it just that noweone is interested in making money with KAM these days

Return to “Other Creations”