Post 18 Apr 2018, 13:53 by Esthlos
I've made a small script that
- Makes starving troops less effective
- Makes well fed troops more effective
- Gives free recruits depending on how many occupied farms/vineyards/stables/swine farms you have
The goal is to make food more important for troops; the recruit generation is there to balance the inherent campyness of this change (defenders are more easily kept fed: but if you turtle then you let the enemy expand at will, and free recruits + unlimited wood/leather = the turtle WILL get overwhelmed by unending waves of enemies).
(Free recruits are capped: they won't be generated if you already have too many recruits, including those inside of your towers).
I've attached the script to Golden Cliffs, but it can actually be attached to any map.
P.S. By default, it is set so that:
- 28 almost dead sword fighters are about as effective as 28 well fed axe fighters
- 1 farm creates 1 recruit every 5 minutes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"