Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Disabling (deleting) old notifications

<<

Mirt (guest)

Post 27 Sep 2014, 00:05

Disabling (deleting) old notifications

Hey all,

I tried to find any infromation on the subject but could not,

Is there an option to delete old notifications? Like my army is hungry - it receives food - but still there is a notification that it was hungry - if I click it it will move my camera to a point that might not be relevant to a current sittuation.

What I mean is just adding a button or anyhow else just delete the former notifications when you already got the message?

If its not could it be anyhow implemented? If not maby anyone could explain at least why?
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 27 Sep 2014, 06:50

Re: Disabling (deleting) old notifications

We changed the notifications system from KaM so you don't get spammed with messages which are hard to manage. The idea now is that the last 5 messages are shown in the log, so if you need to recheck them you can. New messages and highlighted and cause the button to flash so it's obvious which ones are old and which ones are new.
<<

Mirt (guest)

Post 27 Sep 2014, 09:30

Re: Disabling (deleting) old notifications

Thanks Lewin for the reply,

As I understand that explenation I would like to ask if it would be hard to implement ability to delete it?

Me for example prefere to receive a notification in light than sound. By Light I mean a new sheet of paper appear on UI.

Well if its kind of hard to do I can understand that there will be no delete button, but if the only reason for not being able to delete is that somone thinks this will be better - i guess giving the player option of deleting or holding the message would be best.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”