Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

AI DEFENSE

<<

Šmajdov_vinko

Post 26 Jul 2014, 14:57

AI DEFENSE

i was thinking for standalone AI defense positioning how about ai makes troops and divides em all then the patrol and go where atack on the base is and they order range back and meele in front and divided units are good for atacking aroung houses :idea: (6) :D :arrow: (H) :'( :O :@ (!) :( :idea: :mad: :mrgreen: :| (?)
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Jul 2014, 15:54

Re: AI DEFENSE

great idea mate (H) :mad: :idea: :| :| :lol: :'( :( (6)

Check out The Federation of Neryn campaign :P
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Jul 2014, 18:37

This kind of behavior is obviously ideal for AI; even though it isn't like that in current public version. Krom and Lewin have already augmented the AI's cleverness a lot, and these additions will be in the next public release.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Jul 2014, 18:47

I don't know though, if I'd actually want the campaigns to be modified that much. TDL might say "don't!" xD But as Paweł will quickly point out soon... I don't care about singleplayer, so I shouldn't speak there :)
<<

Remer

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 12 Aug 2014, 17:17

This kind of behavior is obviously ideal for AI; even though it isn't like that in current public version. Krom and Lewin have already augmented the AI's cleverness a lot, and these additions will be in the next public release.
I am looking forward to/for it.

It would be awesome to play with friends against an intelligent(!) AI. Teaming up against the AI and then kill each other... :rolleyes: :lol:

.... *hoping for the next release as hell* ....
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 13 Aug 2014, 04:52

Well currently there is still no way to declare war on allies; although I think it might be possible in special maps that have the necessary dynamic scripting.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Remer

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 13 Aug 2014, 09:00

Well currently there is still no way to declare war on allies; although I think it might be possible in special maps that have the necessary dynamic scripting.
Well, I didn't thought of that. Declaring war and peace might be a good idea but I was thinking about
Both send troops to fight the AI and not themselves and after they meet in the middle of the AI base, they'll starting to kill eachother (6) :lol:
Peace, where no peace is, acutally. (Like I did with friends earlier)

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”