Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

LAN option

<<

Bondy

Post 21 May 2014, 10:06

LAN option

I would love a LAN option, so my family (or any family) can play multi-player, without internet.

As a new member and this being my 1st post, a quick intro:
I have been playing the french version *chevaliers and camelots" for tha past 10 years, and only just found your brilliant remake. we would all love to play togeter on our Lan.
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 May 2014, 10:45

Re: LAN option

Listen so if y know english from menu in steps
1 click Multiplayer
2 click create server choose create local server
3 and then connect other players on lan
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 21 May 2014, 10:49

Welcome to the forum! Although I noticed that you made that post anonymously, you should think about creating an account here :) I moved your post to a new thread since it wasn't related to the thread you posted it in.
I would love a LAN option, so my family (or any family) can play multi-player, without internet.

As a new member and this being my 1st post, a quick intro:
I have been playing the french version *chevaliers and camelots" for tha past 10 years, and only just found your brilliant remake. we would all love to play togeter on our Lan.
You can play on a LAN at the moment, but you need to enter your computer's IP addresses manually. In the next release it will detect games running on your LAN and display them in the server list.

To play on the LAN in the current release follow these instructions:
1. On the first computer, click Create Server -> Create Local Server.
2. On the second computer, click Find Server by IP, and enter the IP address of the first computer (leave port and room as defaults). Then click Connect.

You can find the IP address of the computer by pressing Win+R, type cmd, then in the black console that appears type: ipconfig. Then look for IPv4 Address (or just IP Address). It will probably be something like 192.168.1.2

Let us know how it goes :)
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 May 2014, 10:55

The local ip should be 192.168.1.2 but also you can configure it if you have router

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”