First I would like to apologize for my English.
About six months ago I had the idea to make a script editor that does not need to write code. The design is nearly the same Trigger Editor of WorldEditor of warcraft3, with a few improvements.
- Fully operable trigger editor and generator script files.
- Ability to save and load the project.
- Ability to group triggers, posting comments, and enable / disable them transmitted to the output file.
- Ability to use almost all the events, conditions and actions of the API KaM Remake
- Leaving the possibility of manual input commands (to be improved in the future).
- Implemented the ability to copy / paste events and actions, as well as arguments (in this worldEditor much missed).
- Two ready-localization: Russian and bad English =)
- Ability to add your localizations (just copy one of the existing in locale folder, open notepad and correct as you like).
Defects which will be corrected in the future:
- You have to change all the values exhibited by default would not otherwise be able to create a script file.
- You must not remove or modify the variables of type if they have already been used somewhere.
- Can really miss any of the simplest functions, such as the "absolute value".
- Even in a small project, you can get a large amount not used code.
This development has nothing to do with the topic viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1758 and was started long before that in russian forum.
Some screenshots of the program:
.Net Framework 4.0 or later.
In the near future I will write a quick tutorial on the use and sample maps.
If you have any suggestions please let me know (email@example.com)