Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Stonemason working from right :)

<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 29 Jul 2013, 20:41

Re: Stonemason working from right :)

having gold/coal and irons mines work from the right/left and the top of the mountain would be nice too.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
<<

Dreamkiller

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Jul 2013, 10:19

having gold/coal and irons mines work from the right/left and the top of the mountain would be nice too.
I am not sure if that's a good idea. And I wouldn't enable mining from top. The sides maybe, but I am not sure if Iron and gold should be mined from sides(that doesn't fit to the maps). :P
<<

Bence791

Knight

Post 30 Jul 2013, 10:49

Because it isn't (from sides neither)... Don't even take your time to try it, worthless ;)
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

Post 30 Jul 2013, 11:28

While i reread my post i remember that coal mines aren't build to mountains xD

Working from the top was never my idea because that resembles the top of the mountain.. and maybe you're right, but not because the maps ain't fit but because all buildings have there entrance at the bottom in stead of right/left/top.. So agreed, bad idea..
Because it isn't (from sides neither)... Don't even take your time to try it, worthless ;)
your comment is worthless too, instead of giving a valid reason why it is worthless you just say 'it's worthless' which doesn't add anything to why the idea is bad or good~..
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 Jul 2013, 11:40

your comment is worthless too, instead of giving a valid reason why it is worthless you just say 'it's worthless' which doesn't add anything to why the idea is bad or good~..
Did you see any vertical buildings in this game? Did you see any buildings that have an entrance above the building?
<<

Bence791

Knight

Post 30 Jul 2013, 12:27

Because where you are only supposed to be able to build for example 2 mines, you shouldn't be able to build 10, that's why... And why do you need it?
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

Post 30 Jul 2013, 13:08

Did you see any vertical buildings in this game? Did you see any buildings that have an entrance above the building?
but not because the maps ain't fit but because all buildings have there entrance at the bottom in stead of right/left/top.. So agreed, bad idea..
yeah i mentioned that in my previous comment.
Because where you are only supposed to be able to build for example 2 mines, you shouldn't be able to build 10, that's why... And why do you need it?
When creating a map you could place a mountain to the left or right of the map without the possibility to build an mine underneath it, in that case a mine from the side would certainly be handy..
<<

Dreamkiller

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Jul 2013, 16:24

You can discuss here about the trees now:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1710

And this post is for the stonemason. :D

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”