Again: Soldiers TPR in REMAKE

<<

Remake 2012

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 04 Jun 2013, 13:37

Again: Soldiers TPR in REMAKE

Tzar: Burden of the Crown

Units of TPR is not in the remake. Everyone has seen it. unfortunately. We lack the idea of ​​City Hall. We lack the animation-made weapons for the TPR units. Buying a gold units are: unprofitable or too profitable. Something has to be done. I have an idea. Change the meaning of City Hall. Treat the building as a place where you can recruit units that are not available in the fortress.

How?

The Mercenaries

Enter to recruit units consisting of: 5, 10.15.
example:
Recruitment Barbarian: (5 units): 5 gold + 10 pieces of food (eg, sausage) + 5 bread pieces
Recruitment Rogue: (10 units): 10 wood + 10 food
Recruitment Rebel (5 pieces): 5 gold + 5 wood

How to pay?
I have a few ideas:
- Automatically with all the granaries (to be equal) the fee charged.
- The construction of City Hall helpers they carry in proportion 40/60 resources. To quickly where necessary to recruit individuals.
- Wear only helpful resources when a player buys military (army output increases, because the helpers must provide resources).
- City Hall has limits of maximum storage resources such as:
max: 40 gold, max 30 bread, max 30 susages etc.
- Other?

These are just examples like this could look like. After paying for the unit came out to the City Hall.
You could be as elaborate as individuals to not only pay the gold. A resource: wood + food + iron (?)

Will it be profitable? Yes if we put the emphasis on food + wood. This will ensure that players will have laid more emphasis on the economy. And not just for wood and gold.

Is it difficult to do?
I do not think. Why? The need to do anything just icons after that. It is much easier than doing animation weapons.

How many times have you happened, you had a lot of resources and little army. Now this may change. Let the economy be your weapon!

The solution I took from the game Tzar.

Wikipedia:
In the history of the world mercenary troops often play an important role in shaping the political image of different ages - from ancient times until the present day - are often the basic military formations on the military scene of struggle between states, while only a tool to achieve political goals rulers or states.

In the Middle Ages the most numerically mercenary troops staged today cantons of Switzerland - were mostly pikemen, halberdiers and crossbowmen, until the Congress of Vienna limited the possibility of their haul - can be used only in the Swiss Guard. The famous condottieri troops were also Italian - posted about them including Niccolò Machiavelli in his Prince, rebuke rulers using their services. He described the mercenaries as soldiers "ambitious, undisciplined, unfaithful, bold to friends, cowardly before enemies, not afraid of God and keeping the faith people." Among the prominent persons were also formation landsknechts, characterized by extravagant costumes. In combat they used such swords are called flambergami.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 04 Jun 2013, 19:35

Re: Again: Soldiers TPR in REMAKE

Cool. Someone else knows what Tzar is.

Anyway, I prefer Thunders solution: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1036&p=26218#p26218
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 05 Jun 2013, 13:23

Re: Again: Soldiers TPR in REMAKE

Cool. Someone else knows what Tzar is.

Anyway, I prefer Thunders solution: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1036&p=26218#p26218
but... But the "mercenaries" is also a good idea. Because that much more attractive game.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”