Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Flatting the land

<<

NightFury15

Post 13 May 2013, 20:33

Flatting the land

suggestion,

how a feature to flat a piece of land or demolisch a piece of rock
the golden rock are a pain in the ass sometimes, but if a stonemason could chop a piece away from it so you can build there
or the workers they could flatten a piece of land instead of building a building so you can flatten a piece of land .
if there was a icon just like building roads/farmland /winefields that could flatten a little piece so you can build a building there instead of making roads to flatten it.
it makes the area around the new house ugly.
for example : a milld is 2 x 3 square but there is 1 red croos because that square is to high or to low to build on so you build a road there now you can build the mill but the mill its grain storage part (the two right squares) is build on a piece of road .
i think its very ugly and if the whole city is like that you ahve an ugly city while i rather have a beautifull orginised city.

i hope there are more people who think this is a good idea.

greetz NF15
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 May 2013, 02:45

Re: Flatting the land

This has already been suggested many times, but the developers have declined it. Lewin (one of the developers) said that KaM requires a player to manage the room he is given; like many other games.
I, personally, totally agree, because map authors who actually put effort into their work have the map designed with limitations, and limiting how much land can be built on is one of those limitations.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 14 May 2013, 09:30

Re: Flatting the land

Which includes beautiful rocks on coal fields. :D
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 May 2013, 13:55