Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

[Suggestions] Few of them.

<<

[Ru]Zodiac

Peasant

Post 28 Apr 2013, 18:30

[Suggestions] Few of them.

Hello to all KaM Fans, Staff.

Just drop by saying i was shocked i found this game as a remake that allow others to play online, with full support and a wish to keep going forward.
after trying few games, i came up with several ideas/suggestions to share.

1. Trade with team mates - Why i suggest that? > few times already a team mate forget to build Rock Miner building, he ran out of stone, and wasted 30 minutes in game...
in this case we could (Team mates) share some stone with him and help him out.
by this way, more strategy creativity is possible tho.

2. Scout - Why i suggest that? > i think it is interesting to scout all over the map, and get ready to battle. the scout character i thought of could be "hot air balloon" :)

3. A little fix, there are few buildings in game, made of wood only, but they require Stone. i think it is "Unreal" and a simple fix...

4. Set Control of team mates - Why i suggest that? > if any team mates lose connection, you can take control of his army. or, separate team mates, like 2 team mates go to battle and control all armies, while the others 2 keep building.

That's it for now.
Hope i get more to come ! :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Apr 2013, 21:18

Re: [Suggestions] Few of them.

1. Trade with team mates - Why i suggest that? > few times already a team mate forget to build Rock Miner building, he ran out of stone, and wasted 30 minutes in game...
in this case we could (Team mates) share some stone with him and help him out.
by this way, more strategy creativity is possible tho.
haha, not this again :P Zodiac, we've already discussed this in least a dozen other topics. I recommend looking around the forum for those topics.
2. Scout - Why i suggest that? > i think it is interesting to scout all over the map, and get ready to battle. the scout character i thought of could be "hot air balloon"
Errm, are you serious about a hot air balloon? Because that would be stupid. No joke. If you mean just having another unit for scouting purposes, then I again disagree, because scouting during peacetime would make it too easy to enter a foe's base.
3. A little fix, there are few buildings in game, made of wood only, but they require Stone. i think it is "Unreal" and a simple fix...
Who cares if it is unreal? It doesn't matter. There are already plenty of unrealistic things in this game.
4. Set Control of team mates - Why i suggest that? > if any team mates lose connection, you can take control of his army. or, separate team mates, like 2 team mates go to battle and control all armies, while the others 2 keep building.
Already been discussed. It's being planned/figured out, and might be implemented in the future.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

[Ru]Zodiac

Peasant

Post 28 Apr 2013, 21:38

allllllllll right :)
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Apr 2013, 05:19

Hello Zodiac

1. We have been discussing this a lot. tl;dr we will implement this but don't know how exactly it will work.

2. Keeping largest part of the map unexplored is one of the intents of "fog of war", so you can't see what enemy does. Giving this up too easily is no good.

3. Wood and stone are the main building materials because of games mechanic, not because of artists artwork. Maybe early in the game houses didn't require stone, but maybe later that was changed, we don't know for sure. Anyway, current mechanic is working good and we ain't gonna change it just to meet the artwork. We need a better reason.

4. As Ben says - planned.

Thanks for posting your ideas :)
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 02 May 2013, 15:36

2. Scout - Why i suggest that? > i think it is interesting to scout all over the map, and get ready to battle. the scout character i thought of could be "hot air balloon" :)
Too much "Cassacks"? :wink:

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”