Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Mission 14

<<

twelvespike

Rogue

Post 22 Jun 2006, 21:09

Sounds fair enough :)
And incase any confusion I can provide russian guide with maps for all missions (printed in magazine), thus we'll be able to find missing ones.
Yeah tht'd be awesome, i cant understand y its only got 18!!
<<

Archer

Laborer

Post 23 Jun 2006, 06:02

I will help

Hey yea I remember Mission 14 was a major pain in the ass

ok so build up your town to start dont do thinks in a vast majority do everything small like make only 2 woodcutters and 1 sawmill and like 2 farms and so forth,try and make some militia not many just like 10-15, your allies bellow suck at fighting lol well the green enemy attacks your ally at like 50 minutes if i remember correctly and what you need to do it just send 1 of your militia to attack their enemies,the greenarmy will fight your guy and kill him and then return to their base, after this you need to build around 10 watchtowers in frtont of your allies sbase but at the same time justkeep expanding your town and building up an army BECAUSE at around 150 minutes i think the black enemy will attack your town and if you defeat them the hard parts are prettymuch over so build up your town and army and do the old lure the enemys army into the watchtowers with 1 archer trick,so you have all those watchtowers at your allies base, use one archer to lure the green enemies into your watch towers and kill them,it is a good idea to have archers behind the watchtowers too just incase they run out of stones,so pretty much keep doing this for the rest of the level it took me like 6 hours just because it took a while to lure them all but remember if you can make it past the first two hours you pretty much have won,hope this helps see ya
<<

H.A.H.

Post 03 Dec 2008, 10:07

I thought tsk had 20, tpr had 14.

somebody show me the other four?
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 03 Dec 2008, 10:52

It is 20 in TSK and 14 in TPR. No idea where the confusion here originated from.
<<

Tomo2008

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 03 Dec 2008, 12:03

hehe thought so

i challenge anyone to prove me wrong :D :P
<<

Sir Peter

Rogue

Post 10 Dec 2008, 16:36

Re: I will help

Hey yea I remember Mission 14 was a major pain in the ass

ok so build up your town to start dont do thinks in a vast majority do everything small like make only 2 woodcutters and 1 sawmill and like 2 farms and so forth,try and make some militia not many just like 10-15, your allies bellow suck at fighting lol well the green enemy attacks your ally at like 50 minutes if i remember correctly and what you need to do it just send 1 of your militia to attack their enemies,the greenarmy will fight your guy and kill him and then return to their base, after this you need to build around 10 watchtowers in frtont of your allies sbase but at the same time justkeep expanding your town and building up an army BECAUSE at around 150 minutes i think the black enemy will attack your town and if you defeat them the hard parts are prettymuch over so build up your town and army and do the old lure the enemys army into the watchtowers with 1 archer trick,so you have all those watchtowers at your allies base, use one archer to lure the green enemies into your watch towers and kill them,it is a good idea to have archers behind the watchtowers too just incase they run out of stones,so pretty much keep doing this for the rest of the level it took me like 6 hours just because it took a while to lure them all but remember if you can make it past the first two hours you pretty much have won,hope this helps see ya
So basically, you have to make "Tower Defense" at your allyes town and your town. 10 towers, each has 5 stones, 50 kills. Well, I would make more towers if needed and a spare army + archers as you said. Sounds easy to me.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Jan 2009, 01:42

I rememner mission 14 TSk... all those years ago...

It is very hard, that is if you don't use this idea I cam up with!

All you have to do is quickly sneak a scout into the greens base (you can do this via the black base if it is easier for you) and attack the top of their barracks. The town defence stinks so they ont attack so they just send laborers to repeair it. If you were fast enough, they will not have built a inn yet so if you slowly kill the laborers as they come to you they can't build an inn. so they die.
There! With green gone you no longer need to worry about your ally! Builf towers to the north of your base to defend yourself and you are good as gold!

It works!
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 26 Jan 2009, 05:51

Interesting tactic Ben.

@Litude: Has this cheat been fixed in SR3? Has the defence been improved so that you can't destroy the barracks at the beginning?
Lewin.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 05 Feb 2009, 04:00

Lewin Stated:
Has this cheat been fixed in SR3?
WHAT? cheat? calling my tatics cheating? :lol:
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 06 Feb 2009, 10:51

Yeah I remember that happening and haven't yet done anything to fix it. The problem is that the bases of your enemies are so damn massive that increasing the radii of the troops any further would probably make them think that your base is part of their defending zone. But I'll need to run some tests on that.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 07 Feb 2009, 00:20

Perhaps you could place a front line defence position and troops just above the barracks so you don't have to give anybody a big defence radius.

@Ben: Well, it's not the way you are supposed to play it so I think it's sort of cheating. (abusing the AI's stupidity if you prefer)
Lewin.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 15 Dec 2009, 13:18

@Ben: Well, it's not the way you are supposed to play it so I think it's sort of cheating. (abusing the AI's stupidity if you prefer)
Lewin.
Yeah I was joking, I told my brother that this was cheating.

Return to “Strategy Central”