Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Indipendence multi controll

<<

Gradius

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 12 Apr 2013, 15:29

Indipendence multi controll

hi, today while I was playing a game similar to kam, I noticed the existence of two deposits placed one in the top right corner of the map and one on the other side .. you can not do a thing to kam? or that the servants trained in performing the tasks related to storage vault A and B instead of the servants of the deposit everything related to the "city" of the deposit B? because as it is now fix if more manpower to be the servants of B in A passing through a potential enemy and getting killed .. I hope I was clear.. Sorry for english :rolleyes:
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 12 Apr 2013, 15:33

Re: Indipendence multi controll

I'm not exactly sure what you mean sorry, can you explain it in more detail? What do you mean by a deposit?
<<

Gradius

Farmer

Post 12 Apr 2013, 15:47

I mean the city .. or two cities have independent one from the other .. the city 1 with his servants, his workers, his army, etc. .. and the city 2 with his servants, etc. .. then the player may play on two fronts by checking both cities and that in the case in which a troop of the city 1 need of food will be to bring them servants of the city while the city 2 will stand for their business correctly filling the duties of their city ​​.. I hope I was more clear..

In italian: intendo dire citta.. ovvero avere due citta indipendenti l una dall altra.. la citta 1 con i suoi servi, i suoi operai, il suo esercito, ecc.. e la citta 2 con i suoi servi, ecc.. quindi il giocatore potra giocare su due fronti controllando entrambe le citta e che nel caso in cui una truppa della citta 1 ha bisogno di cibo saranno i servi della citta 1 a portarglieli mentre quello della citta 2 staranno per gli affari loro sbrigando i doveri della loro citta.. spero di essere stato piu chiaro
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 12 Apr 2013, 15:52

Ah, I understand now. Independent cities belonging to the same player is complicated because serfs will take jobs from either city. However, we could have each city belonging to a separate "player", but those two players are controlled by one person (he can give orders to either city). Otherwise, for example, when you ask to build a new building, how does a labourer know which city it is for?

What is an example of a mission where you'd like to see this?
<<

Gradius

Farmer

Post 12 Apr 2013, 16:13

I feel really good your proposal, the principle is exactly what .. with regard to a mission that did not make my mind right now but consider that with the script in the new release will be possible to create such maps where the player is stuck in both cities and therefore must be able to play d cunning as has to look after two cities at the same time
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 12 Apr 2013, 16:18

Otherwise, for example, when you ask to build a new building, how does a labourer know which city it is for?
Same as in Editor: the last thing you clicked determines which city is the active one.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”