''Standard maps''

<<

Venlonaer

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 08 Apr 2013, 19:44

''Standard maps''

Hey I'm new,

Sorry in advance, this has probably been asked a lot already.
So I'm new to this forum and to the remake, I just downloaded it but I'd like to play ''standard'' maps like in the original game. Not exactly the same maps, but just the game type where you start with some peasants, builders and a horse.

Could anyone links these kind of maps because I can't really find them :?
Or just suggest what maps would be nice to play?

Gr gr,
Kristian
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 08 Apr 2013, 20:18

Re: ''Standard maps''

Sounds like you are talking about Across the Desert. Other original maps are for example: Border Rivers and wilderness (this one has been modified a bit tho)
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 08 Apr 2013, 20:34

The 4 original TPR skirmishes (which are also in the Remake) are Border Rivers, Across the Desert, the third one is named Mountainous Region and a one based on an original TPR map called Blitzkrieg. But in the Remake, they are multiplayer maps, only Across is for singleplayer as well (The problem is that AIs need some scripting, and has no chance against a Human player yet). I suggest playing the campaigns instead (TSK/TPR). They are exactly the same they were in the original KaM. Note: AI has been improved, but still isn't perfectly done. Good luck with the Remake and have fun around. :)
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 09 Apr 2013, 01:10

...and a one based on an original TPR map called Blitzkrieg."
Errmmm, what? I made Blitzekreig (although I am NOT proud of this sucky map:P) and it is not inspired from a KaM map.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Venlonaer

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 09 Apr 2013, 10:58

Hey,

Thanks for the replies.
I didn't know the exact name but I mean just skirmish maps, not the original ones in particular just all skirmish styled maps are welcome!
I'll check the ones you posted out, but any new skirmish (fan made maps) are welcome too!

Gr gr,
Kristian
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 09 Apr 2013, 13:24

You can always go to multiplayer and pick one of the maps (both original and fan made) and close all slot or put AI (AI isn't smart yet) on them.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha

Return to “General / Questions”