Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Progress Not Saving

<<

Oleg

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 21 Mar 2013, 19:45

Progress Not Saving

Well, after wanting to slit my throat on Mission 14 of TSK I took a little break, when I got back on this is what greeted me
If you can't tell, It says I only have up to mission 12 unlocked, however my autosave proves I have mission 14 unlocked, well I DID. this makes me want to slit my throat twice :3
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 21 Mar 2013, 23:32

Re: Progress Not Saving

Hmm that could be a problem with time at which campaign progress is saved (e.g. if you quit the mission by pressing "X" it might not save it)

It could also be a problem with having two copies of the Remake open. The one that you close last will probably be the one to save the campaign progress (it would overwrite the first one). Did you have two copies open when playing the last few missions?

We'll look into it.
<<

Oleg

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 22 Mar 2013, 04:10

Re: Progress Not Saving

Hmm that could be a problem with time at which campaign progress is saved (e.g. if you quit the mission by pressing "X" it might not save it)

It could also be a problem with having two copies of the Remake open. The one that you close last will probably be the one to save the campaign progress (it would overwrite the first one). Did you have two copies open when playing the last few missions?

We'll look into it.
Well I closed it normally, and I opened two copies to show this, I saved and all that with ONE copy open.

Return to “Bugs”