Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Error after reading fonts

<<

Hartsa

Post 19 Mar 2013, 21:14

Error after reading fonts

Hi! I'm having a problem and I need your help. Always when I run KaM_Remake.exe the little box pops up saying it's loading fonts. After that window the game should start, right?

Well for me there only pops a blank window followed by KaM music and an error report that says "Expection occured: EDivByZero: Division by zero."

I have tried to start .exe with admin rights and I have tried every possible compatibility modes but it just doesn't want to work.

My computer specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 19 Mar 2013, 23:58

Re: Error after reading fonts

I found your crash report in our system, thanks for sending it. The error occurred within your graphics drivers (atioglxx.dll) when the game first tried to clear the render area to start rendering the first frame (the message about fonts was just the last thing that was loaded during startup, it's not related to the problem).

Try updating/reinstalling your graphics drivers. It looks like there's a bug in the OpenGL implementation for your graphics card.

You could also experiment with the ATI settings, try to leave things on "application decides", "best quality", and avoid stuff like "best performance" since it can use optimizations which cause render issues.

Let us know how it goes.
Lewin.
<<

Hartsa

Post 20 Mar 2013, 11:20

Problem solved. I reinstalled my drivers and it started working. Thanks for your help :D
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 20 Mar 2013, 11:47

Glad to hear it :)

Return to “Bugs”