Stats

<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 21 Mar 2013, 14:26

Re: Stats

Barbs? Warriors? Rebels? Vagabonds?:D

It's good overall, but the placement of the counters look a bit... Hm, let's just say they aren't in a good position IMO. Nice work anyway.
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 21 Mar 2013, 15:05

Last time I checked it was still possible to train ranged units and bring them down ony by one.
This strategy can work sometimes, but mostly, all you are doing is giving your enemy a chance to prepare (train more soldiers, get help from an ally, etc.).
Therefore, storming towers is necessary for many games.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Mar 2013, 16:55

Last time I checked it was still possible to train ranged units and bring them down ony by one.
This strategy can work sometimes, but mostly, all you are doing is giving your enemy a chance to prepare (train more soldiers, get help from an ally, etc.).
Therefore, storming towers is necessary for many games.
I could use that argument for your example too, e.g.: Leather can work sometimes, but mostly, all you are doing is giving your enemy an advantage because iron units are much stronger and easy to get.
Therefore, iron is necessary for many games.

It's still a choice. And yes, you give the enemy more time, but you have more time as well to train more troops. If you're afraid the enemy will outproduce you, then you really need to consider sending all in. ;)
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 21 Mar 2013, 17:11

Barbs? Warriors? Rebels? Vagabonds?:D

It's good overall, but the placement of the counters look a bit... Hm, let's just say they aren't in a good position IMO. Nice work anyway.
Lol Bence. This was only a way "showing what I exactly mean" I just pasted some pictures in the stat screen with photoshop :D It can look 1000 times more beautiful XD
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 21 Mar 2013, 21:58

In a recent game, Mulberry holed up in his base when losing against Matt in 1v1. After fighting through over a dozen well placed towers, Matt finally won, but at a huge price to his stats. In the end of this game, many players were beginning to think that stats are becoming so deceiving, and a huge part of that is loses to towers.
Hello, Ben.
My name is Mulberry. Can you please infrom me what game you are referring to?
I have played only one 1vs1 game against Mattew recently. In that game Matt never reached my towers. Please feel free to check the replay attached.
Kindly clarify this issue for me.

Tightly yours,
Mulberry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 21 Mar 2013, 22:03

Ah! Forgive me! Mully crushed Matt when they played 1v1! :$

I was thinking of a different game. :)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

BloodTree

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Mar 2013, 13:45

In a recent game, Mulberry holed up in his base when losing against Matt in 1v1. After fighting through over a dozen well placed towers, Matt finally won, but at a huge price to his stats. In the end of this game, many players were beginning to think that stats are becoming so deceiving, and a huge part of that is loses to towers.
Hello, Ben.
My name is Mulberry. Can you please infrom me what game you are referring to?
I have played only one 1vs1 game against Mattew recently. In that game Matt never reached my towers. Please feel free to check the replay attached.
Kindly clarify this issue for me.

Tightly yours,
Mulberry
Poor Matt took wrong loc. :D
Do anyone notice that Matt complain too much?
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 22 Mar 2013, 16:21

Poor Matt took wrong loc. :D
Do anyone notice that Matt complain too much?
Yea Matt complains waaaaay too much!
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”