Bug?

<<

Islar

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 25 Apr 2013, 18:14

Bug?

Hi

This happend a time ago while i was playing the original KaM. And maybe i found something new.

I was playing a map vs the AI and i my recruts, they get hungry. And i thought ''if i make army they aren't hungry anymore''. So i make a bowman. One bowman. And this bowman was hungry too.
So he followed the recruts to the inn. And he walked into the inn. And i saw him eating in the inn. It was no recrut, no villager at all. it was the bowman. :o

So i thought ''Maybe in the early game the intention of the makers was that the army also was eating in the inn. but they changed it to how it now is''
Also there were way many bugs but i don't think they are interresting.

So have i told something new or was this old news?

Sorry if this is not the right forum to tell this.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 25 Apr 2013, 18:25

Re: Bugs? Yes? No? Maybe? ;)

Hi

This happend a time ago while i was playing the original KaM. And maybe i found something new.

I was playing a map vs the AI and i my recruts, they get hungry. And i thought ''if i make army they aren't hungry anymore''. So i make a bowman. One bowman. And this bowman was hungry too.
So he followed the recruts to the inn. And he walked into the inn. And i saw him eating in the inn. It was no recrut, no villager at all. it was the bowman. :o

So i thought ''Maybe in the early game the intention of the makers was that the army also was eating in the inn. but they changed it to how it now is''
Also there were way many bugs but i don't think they are interresting.

So have i told something new or was this old news?

Sorry if this is not the right forum to tell this.
I've heard about this happeneing to a few people (To, and my bother both told me similar stories), but I've never seen it myself. I really would like to witness it sometime to see how it works.

Anyway, this is a bug in TSK/TPR, not the Remake ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 25 Apr 2013, 20:52

Re: Bugs? Yes? No? Maybe? ;)

It's true, I had the same with a pikeman. The strangest bug I've ever seen tbh.
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)

Return to “General Talk”