Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

<<

Michieru

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 26 Feb 2013, 20:29

Hey, are there any changes between RC2 and now?
You fixed something between that time?

That's what I'm interested in ;)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 27 Feb 2013, 02:09

Re: 2013

Wrong section, I think. This part of the forum is for KaM's patches. If you are talking about the Remake, than this is what you want to know: The current public release of the Remake is r4179 (or 5th Multiplayer Demo Update 1). If that is the caption you see on the top-left corner of the Remake's main menu, than you are using the latest public version.

However, there is also a private version of the Remake out right now. That is the balance testing version that you may hear being referred to as the "shield patch." The most notable changes for the shield patch are a bonus defense against arrows for shielded units (as the name suggests) and a slight decrease in market "tax" (trades are cheaper).
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 27 Feb 2013, 13:10

I think he meant if I had done any changes to the game files between the release of RC2 and what now are on my computer.
The answer is that there are going to be no further changes to the missions unless some bug is found. I'm pretty much ready to release the final builds. The changes in the final are mostly cosmetic (i.e. installer and documentation).
The French build is already finished (and has been for some time), but I'm still missing a few translations for the rest of the languages. And I'm still hopeful that unique sounds effects for the vagabond and the rebel will pop up from somewhere.
<<

Michieru

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 27 Feb 2013, 14:35

I think he meant if I had done any changes to the game files between the release of RC2 and what now are on my computer.
Yes, that is what I meant :D

Thanks for your answer. :)

Return to “General / Questions”