The Dukes of Burgundy

<<

FransPhoenix

The Dukes of Burgundy Clan

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Jan 2013, 10:06

The Dukes of Burgundy

The Dukes of Burgundy_logo.JPG
Most players are trying to build their own empires when playing Knights and Merchants. I propose to join our forces and each rule a part of one vast kingdom. In Medieval times, the Burgundian empire stretched from France to the Netherlands and was ruled by mighty Dukes. That’s why we should create a new clan called ‘The Dukes of Burgundy’ (DoB, for short) and play great games against or with each other. To join, you should be able to prove that you are a descendant of the once mighty Dukes and that you are willing to play fair matches in the game. My view of the clan is that it should not become an us-versus-them situation, but more of a ‘sign of quality’ such that other players know that anyone of our clan is a respectable Duke. I devised a logo already, but there are still many tasks ahead of us: our motto, our main server, our play times, our favorite food, and so on.

FYI: There are about three people already interested in this clan, all of whom are Dutch. We might be new to the forum, but have been playing the game for several months now. Also, the clan should grow to be as strong as this tree:
StrongTree.JPG
Who joins our forces?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--- No player should have knights without pigs: "Young knights were trained to fight by mounting on piggybacks." ---
<<

lomperik15

Post 11 Jan 2013, 15:55

Re: The Dukes of Burgundy

inv me dan ef in clan
!MODBREAK: Try harder.
Last edited by lomperik15 on 13 Sep 2021, 13:50, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Unreadable
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 12 Jan 2013, 08:09

Les Dukes de Bourgogne sounds better, may I suggest.
I would love to join but unfortunately my skill level is slightly under sado's level... :/
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

-George Stain-

Axe Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 21 Jan 2013, 23:21

I will join, but I have condition. I want be leader of clan
Image Image Image
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

Post 21 Jan 2013, 23:23

I will join, but I have condition. I want be leader of clan
Best condition ever! :lol:
<<

FransPhoenix

Post 22 Jan 2013, 09:59

Thanks for your reaction, George. Up till now, we've been a group of friends playing together using Skype and mostly on the weekends. I don't see any problems with you becoming the leader of the clan, but we have to discuss this as a group of course. Perhaps you can send me a private message on this forum? The Dukes are becoming more familiar with maps like 'The Same Rocks' and 'Cursed Ravine', but we are less experienced with the colder regions such as 'Dead of Winter'. Perhaps you can teach us some tricks, because we are not used to the cold in the Burgundian Territory? Please, if more people want to join, then post something on the forum!

PS: A nice quote from one of our newer members: "They keep kicking me from the room... I think they do not want to have our clan in their game." Another Duke asked: "How did you display your name then?" He said: "Well, like this: [DoB] ubernoob." Oh my ...
--- No player should have knights without pigs: "Young knights were trained to fight by mounting on piggybacks." ---
<<

axron1

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Jan 2013, 22:17

you lads invited me so youur choise phoenix and hades have played whith me
<<

Debaron

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 03 Feb 2013, 00:23

As a Baron, can I still join? Yes, my full name is Baron Sjaak Dakpan de Burgoignes!
<<

FransPhoenix

Post 04 Feb 2013, 15:17

When we considered your requests, we concluded that your skill level is high enough and most importantly you are honest players. Something that is somewhat rare to find among this community except for forum guys. We are trying to create a clan that guarantees quality yet still is a fun clan to challenge, because we are not insanely good at this game =).

The list of members will be as follows (as of 4 February 2013):
[DoB] Axron1
[DoB] Hades
[DoB] Phoenix
[DoB] Sjaakdakpan
[DoB] Skilla

Any other player with a name starting with [DoB] may be a fan, but not a registered member yet. Keep our reputation high and vivid!

Return to “General Talk”