remake doesn't detect instal

<<

dekleinedwerg

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 05 Jan 2013, 19:43

remake doesn't detect instal

hey guys,

this week i installed kam tpr from a download site (don't know if it was a illigal copy?). I got back that old feeling and was wondering if there were still active players. now i found this site i even found out that you have made an multiplayer remake (great!). So i thought i should check that out and downloaded it. but now i want to instal it, it can't detect the installed version of kam tpr. Does anybody know what to do? Get a real (hard)copy, reinstal it or stuff like that?

thnx!
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 05 Jan 2013, 19:48

Re: remake doesn't detect instal

Hello there, i have no idea if there is womething wrong with you tpr, but you can buy one from goodoldgames.(com, or net i don't know) wich works with the remake.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

dekleinedwerg

Serf

Post 05 Jan 2013, 19:56

yes i know, but i do'nt have a creditcard availeble right know so i think that has to wait. But i'm trying to reinstal the downloaded copy of kam tpr but i keeps asking for the installation file. and i can't find it. Kam is also not listed in the program list so i can't repair or uninstal it there. I'm scared that, when i trie to delete it by simply throwing it in the litter that i f*ck up the file and can't play the game when i trie to rienstal it later on. So, what to do? does anybod where the istallation file is listed?
<<

dekleinedwerg

Serf

Post 05 Jan 2013, 20:01

btw, i can play the normal game correctly
<<

dekleinedwerg

Serf

Post 05 Jan 2013, 21:25

problem's fixed. just trowd in in the dumpster downloaded the copy and the remake and installed it and now i'm waiting in line for a server. See u in game hopefully :D
<<

mucormucedo

Serf

Post 12 Jan 2013, 11:40

!MODBREAK: Yes we know, but you're not supposed to.
Last edited by mucormucedo on 13 Sep 2021, 14:01, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: 'Illegal' advice.

Return to “General / Questions”