Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Small explanation for "double accounts" and insulting mr Bo

<<

YAY.FlutterGay

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Nov 2012, 20:17

Small explanation for "double accounts" and insulting mr Bo

Today my brother asked me, why I was insulting one from users of this forum, because The Dark Lord had sent him a message, where he warned him. I think this harmless situation really need my comment.
At first I want to explain, why I have nick "FlutterGay". I play with this nick for 1 month, so 1 month before I saw mr Bo in this forum. Why this nick? "Flutter", because I like MLP!, second part from my nickname from school. They call me "pedał". That's "bicycle pedal", or "faggot" in english.
Secondly, I chose my avatar just for fun. I saw this video and I thought this is really funny. OK, I saw mr Bo's avatar, so I decided use similar version, but I didn't know he will cry for that. As always "good intentions went wrong"
Anyway, I don't want to make new difficulties for my brother, so I want to apologize for my avatar, if you have problems with this, I'll change, but nick will stay anyway. I have this too long time.
I think the biggest troll is the picture on the very left. :wink:
Yes, you're right, my life is one, big trolling. :wink: But what can I do? I just was born for this.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Nov 2012, 20:24

Re: Small explanation for "double accounts" and insulting mr

If these statements are true, then I suppose that there was a slight misunderstanding. Still, I think it would have been in good taste to PM mr Bo first.

A while ago, I wanted to switch my avatar to a picture of my favorite singer, Avril Lavigne. I almost did, but then I remembered that a member on this forum (now an administrator) also had a picture of her. I wasn't going to use the same picture, but I still didn't do it because it still seemed like I would have been coping him, and I just didn't want to cause an argument.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 16 Nov 2012, 22:16

Okay, it's a misunderstanding then. :)
I thought you were personally attacking/making fun of Bo for some reason because of the combination of your name and avatar. Excuse me.
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 16 Nov 2012, 22:42

Crying? I actualy think it's pretty funny. Bad interpretation of my writing skills. ;)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 17 Nov 2012, 00:47

Bo didn't complain about anything, I just wanted to have the situation explained.
<<

YAY.FlutterGay

Serf

Post 17 Nov 2012, 20:49

Crying?
Translation fail, sorry ;) I meant you called me a troll and I didn't know what say about this.
Still, I think it would have been in good taste to PM mr Bo first.
We have different look on "good taste" ;). In my side this is normal, because it's more difficult to say "sorry" in public and when someone do this, probably those words are honest.
I think public explanation is the best way to solve problems. In private messages I could explain this only for 2-3 people, but I had saw that not only Bo and The Dark Lord had some wrong observations. Everyone should know that I'm not a troll, I just use really strange nick.
I thought you were personally attacking/making fun of Bo for some reason
Why? I didn't see him before, so I couldn't have any reasons to attack him and I don't attack anyone without any reason. I have standards. Maybe I don't like Bronies' community, but I'm really tolerant.
I just wanted to have the situation explained.
So I hope you know everything ;). My brother had enough problems with administrations from previous forum and I didn't want to make him next war.

I hope those problems won't make any complication in future.
Greetings.
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Nov 2012, 21:16

Of course I called it trolling,
even if I didn't have My Little Pony as pic it would still be a troll picture.
But there's nothing to be sorry about,
I mean what's wrong with trolling a bit?
The fact that I have an image of MLP is a troll on it's own. :)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 17 Nov 2012, 23:42

I thought you were personally attacking/making fun of Bo for some reason
Why? I didn't see him before, so I couldn't have any reasons to attack him and I don't attack anyone without any reason. I have standards. Maybe I don't like Bronies' community, but I'm really tolerant..
Well obviously I couldn't know whether you knew Bo or not; all I saw was an account with a weird name and an avatar that could be a reference to Bo + an IP adress that matched ChrisEggII's IP. So I thought he might have created a second account. But yes, everything is clear now. Thanks for explaining.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Nov 2012, 02:15

We have different look on "good taste" . In my side this is normal, because it's more difficult to say "sorry" in public and when someone do this, probably those words are honest.
I think public explanation is the best way to solve problems. In private messages I could explain this only for 2-3 people, but I had saw that not only Bo and The Dark Lord had some wrong observations. Everyone should know that I'm not a troll, I just use really strange nick.
I meant emailing mr Bo for permission to use "his" avatar. Not to make an apology.
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 18 Nov 2012, 09:26

I meant emailing mr Bo for permission to use "his" avatar. Not to make an apology.
I hope Bo asked to the owners of the My Little Pony copyrights before taking this avatar.
I don't think it's really necessary to ask someone before choosing an avatar on the same theme (firstly because nobody has rights on it), you won't check all the avatars of all the members anyway.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Nov 2012, 14:59

Again I must stress: that move by YaY.FlutterGay wasn't wrong. It just seemed like he was trying to insult, copy, and mimic mr Bo, and that's why I tohught it would be prudent for him to tell mr Bo, first.
Maybe there is some language barrier here because nobody is understanding each other!
<<

YAY.FlutterGay

Serf

Post 18 Nov 2012, 15:56

Well, better late than never. :D
<<

Categoricus

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Feb 2013, 01:41

Don't worry guys, for at least I'm not intending to change my avatar for any singer having peed herself on the stage. :lol:
Primus Christianus Hungaricus Categoricus
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Feb 2013, 01:57

Gyula, it's been a while since you posted has it not? Have you been playing lately?
<<

Categoricus

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Feb 2013, 04:09

Well, I tend to live my life through eras, I mean once I feel like doing something, then I start to massively do that for some weeks. Then months go by until I get taste for the same thing again, but I seem to always get it back. This includes playing KaM and visiting KaM community pages, although where playing is concerned, I'm currently stuck in the "disinterested phase" due to players making no difference between skill and experience.
  Code:
Hereby I claim myself a veteran concerning experience, including, but not limited to my 14 years of having played KaM in single-player mode, and a lower-intermediate candidate concerning skill, taking into account that I have difficulties with brain-multi-threading.
Now this is my KaM Community License v1.0, let's see how long it takes for local pirates to violate it. :)

However I first managed to have a multiplayer session in 2008, I consider five years enough to tell me that I simply don't have the talent for sharing my attention within such a dense timescale that a KaM remake session requires. Therefore I expect all past, present and future players to respect my chronologically long experience and simply ignore my intermediate skills that may occasionally lead the whole party to lose, of course.
Primus Christianus Hungaricus Categoricus

Return to “General Chit Chat”