Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

skip battle missions

<<

Post 22 Sep 2012, 13:07

skip battle missions

the remake is fantastic but I cant win mission 3. there must be a way of skipping this and other battle missions

philm48
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 22 Sep 2012, 13:45

Re: skip battle missions

We're working on improving the campaign balance, mission 3 should be more playable in the next release. For now you can skip missions by pressing F11, then Debug on the menu then "Debug cheats". Then press V on the keyboard to win the mission. Turn debug cheats off when you are finished so you don't accidentally press some key that is a cheat.
<<

godest

Lance Carrier

Post 22 Sep 2012, 19:20

the best way to win it (if you ask me) is to stop your troops the first thing you do and kite the enemies (one group) at a time towards your axefighters, and then you win :)!
A mage is never late - Gandalf
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 Oct 2012, 23:03

those battle missions were fine untill the archers got nerfed, makes huge difference. was looking for something like this since even though 3 is hard but possible, mission 6 is impossible. thanks
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 10 Oct 2012, 01:33

those battle missions were fine untill the archers got nerfed, makes huge difference. was looking for something like this since even though 3 is hard but possible, mission 6 is impossible. thanks
In r4001 I rebalanced most of the battle missions, but it's difficult when we keep changing it. When we've locked down the unit balance a bit better I'll go through the campaigns thoroughly and make sure all the missions are fun and well balanced.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 10 Oct 2012, 11:47

ok, i haven't been playing the campaign in the new remake yet, i shall take a look.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “General / Questions”