Hi All!

<<

Leonidas

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 17 Sep 2012, 13:43

Hi All!

Hi guys!
I'm new on the forum.I believe this forum i will liked it.My adventure started with KaM remake yesterday and I really like it.About this Great forum I learned from the Polish knights.sztab/forum :DI hope they meet again in the game.What else can I write?To see! :wink:
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 18 Sep 2012, 06:07

Re: Hi All!

Welcome Leonidas!! I hope you have very nice games. :D
There are lots of players -> You will always find opponents (all times).
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 18 Sep 2012, 22:38

But look out...
Some players (like myself) are realy arrogant.
We think we're more important so we will kick you without any reason,
and worst of all: WE WON'T EVEN CARE!

Have fun and welcome to the community! :D
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Leonidas

Farmer

Post 19 Sep 2012, 06:30

TY Jeronimo and Mr Bo.Im new player so i watch replays By Florek.
And I think that i will learn how to play by Florek replays.Maybe soon I'll be able to play with you and your friends (If Iwill reach to your level, it may take a little long) :D
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 19 Sep 2012, 09:02

It's all about practice, replays could help you to follow in right direction, but most important thing for you is to practice. I 'd suggest you to avoid play step-by-step from replays, just have them in mind as good advices. :P
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 19 Sep 2012, 09:09

I agree with Florek. In my opinion the thoughts behind decisions are more important and you just can't see those in a replay. You need to experience it yourself.

Anyway welcome ;)
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Leonidas

Farmer

Post 19 Sep 2012, 14:13

TY Florek and Da Revolution.Yes, I try to play as You and Your Friends Flr, but not the same.Everyone has got style of play in the game.And I took Your advice to my heart.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 19 Sep 2012, 14:43

Welcome Leonidas! If you seek any advice about how to demolish marketplaces, please contact me and I will be happy to help you. :)

(P.s.: I moved this topic to General Chit Chat as it is not KaM-related. The so-called 'shadow topic' that still remains here will be removed later.)
<<

Leonidas

Farmer

Post 19 Sep 2012, 20:11

The Dark Lord You don't like markteplace:)?
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 19 Sep 2012, 21:06

He is VERY well known for that fact :D To be honest, I don't use marketplace but I have my reasons, and I think you shouldn't too yet. It makes you lazy when you change gold/coal/etc. for wood at start of the game - better to know how to make a good wood production, not only because doing something the proper way is a good thing. The other reason is, I don't imagine anyone making wooden weapons using market, without good wood production. Of course it can be helpful at the beginning but if you want to learn the game properly I advise to not be too dependant on Market.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 20 Sep 2012, 09:12

Sado its better knowing how to combine those two. Strong wood production and trading. (quite off-topic though)
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Leonidas

Farmer

Post 21 Sep 2012, 06:47

Sado i trade stone in marktet place for tree not for desk:)Da Revolution no offtopic:)In start game i Do 4-6 forester and 4-5 stones. :wink:
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 01 Nov 2012, 03:55

After seeing all the new people on the form, tt may seem apparent that KaM has grown more popular since the Remake than ever before. In United States, it was never popular (if memory serves me well). Was it ever popular in Europe/Asia?
Still, it seem that Krom and Lewin (and others who have worked on the remake) have done more for advertising this game than any of the marketing ever did!

Slightly off topic. I'd welcome you to the forum; Leonidas, but you've been here a while now, and you may just as well be welcoming me since the entire from seems to be different from the days that I was active here.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General Chit Chat”