Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

How To beat the demo version?

<<

olegasole

Knight

Post 11 Feb 2007, 15:13

How To beat the demo version?

well for fun i tried it out (TPR) in the tutorial there is the green army with some houses. the blue start with an army and a big town. so what do i do? do i attack the green or the blue. in the dmo version there is teh brown with a small army and the purple army has a fortress with a unbeatable army. so what do i do in bouth of the missions?

can anyone of you help me?

please respond to one of them mostly to the harder one :P
<<

Merchator

Sword Fighter

Post 11 Feb 2007, 15:24

LOL!
The tutorial is the easiest mission in KaM, i cant belive that u cant beat the enemy :shock:

The other one is TPR mission 9. I love this mission, because after a amount of time the enemy dosnt make more troops! No iron...
So, u should use a lot bowmans. One of the best soliders in this game.
Dont use horses. LAncecarriers are even good, so u should try a few tactics.
The purple one has two fronts. Attack at first the northern front, then use 3-4 Troups and walk trough the free entrance on the west.
The brown one is a very easy one, too. Should be no problem to destroy him^^
<<

olegasole

Knight

Post 12 Feb 2007, 02:25

well thanks, in the earlier demo didint the enemy have towers. now TAT HAS HARH!huh?
<<

n0de

Post 23 Mar 2008, 17:32

I have found the best way to defeat the green team on the top right of the map:
Send about 5/6 pikes to the far right edge of the map, which is underneath the green base, then line them up vertically, and march them all up the edge of the map, (close tight as possible) past the green troups (which weirdly enough, do not get triggered when you pass) and the just kill the serfs so the green team ends up starving.
<<

Danjb

Sword Fighter

Post 23 Mar 2008, 23:18

I share a special connection with that demo level as it was all I had for a very long time. It came with my computer and convinced me to get the game :D

Trouble is, we couldn't save it, so we'd always try and fail to do it all in one day.

Back then, I'd sacrifice all my armies to destroy green and spend a very long time trying to build up an army to beat blue.

But when I played it the other day, I managed to kill green losing barely anyone, which shows how I've improved :D

But I think you need to build up a bit of an army for blue.
<<

rephikul

Woodcutter

Post 24 Mar 2008, 21:47

yep you need a bit of troops to do blue. I did it again as i picked up KaM recently and i skipped the sausage house, end up with something like 3 tanners and crushed blue with like 60 archers and beginning troops. Since they wont attack you have the time to mass units plus the store house had quite some food so i went straight away 24 builders. Only took like one and a half hour for the army production to start rolling (and by rolling, i mean with 3 tanneries)

A very fun mission to practice troop use and town planning with.
<<

Lakai CXIV

Peasant

Post 26 Apr 2008, 20:20

Well,its easy:

- Put some bowmans in the place with coal,then kill some blue serfs with the bowmans,the enemy will attack to that place,then you put some axe fighters blocking the hall.

- Use axe fighters to distract the green bowmans,now,use the lance carriers to kill the scouts and use bowmans and axe fighters ( or scouts ) to kill the enemy axe fighters.

NOTE : I play this with SR BUILD 2

Return to “Strategy Central”