Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Oct 2012, 10:32

Re: Results of multiplayer games

Yes it was a fun game. I'm happy because I can build a city that doesn't starve and has quite much of both types of troops. I wish I had them earlier (usually my leather production kicks in just after peace time, and then I have only ~10 xbows), I also wish I wasn't such an idiot (due to me focusing on the battlefield my armor production was blocked for more time that I wished). Finally, I wish I didn't make my team lose by making a pretty big mistake in the battle. As for judging the other players, well... I'm not sure how this would work in a "powah" game but Dont4sk's knights were pretty scary and super annoying. (How much did he have of them, like, 15 after peacetime and twice that at the end?) On a map open like this one, it was quite an advantage. Although I think he should've made second Inn and it's a shame he didn't even try making leather, especially on a map with so limited iron.

As for the map, it's really great, the only disadvantage is that there's no way the game can be shorter than 2 hours :D Great battle arena in the middle, this map combines the best things from an economic map and a good tactical map. You have multiple possibilities of maneuvers, and you need to fight really good here. Also it's fun to build, and there's enough space for a nice city. (what's the record for farms on this map? I made like 11 so I guess it's possible to make 20 :P)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Oct 2012, 10:36

Well looking at the graphs, I think you were lucky to survive the first attack (or they attacked just stupidly) as they outnumbered you by far. So in that aspect a game does not necessarily take two hours... :P
<<

`Maurice

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 16 Oct 2012, 11:15

That might be true, but i must say that this map has a few spots were the defending players really have a big advantage over the attacking players, so if you want to attack you have to be careful. Also, its quite a big distance to the enemy's base, so unless you want to rush right into them it will take some time to get there with your whole team. Which gives your opponent some more time to produce extra soldiers of course. :)
<<

Itlerion

Militia

Post 17 Oct 2012, 00:22

Hi, i had been called many things (some deserved :$) by some players of comunitty :(, but with this match i have reinvidicated ( i hope) like a no-noob player :(

i have marked yellow result, my results compared to To and Fu results,, why i am doing this? because they two are the most frecuently players that called me noob and yes, i know that building fortress in coal is not good, but in that match i had no space or i wasnt good enought in THAT TIME, to expand more and make fortrees in other place, anyway.

It was a good game, 4v4 in Cursed Ravine with me, pizzaisgod, florek and romek against to fu bo and nightfury.

Cya, and love me, dont call me noob, call me boob-boy (?)
Last edited by Itlerion on 13 Sep 2021, 14:09, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed image
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Oct 2012, 00:27

I never call someone a noob. But some are worse then others yes. These stats show you have many things to learn though.
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

Itlerion

Militia

Post 17 Oct 2012, 00:36

OK, we are "friends", dont wanna argue but, i wonder what are these "many things to learn" , maybe i woul just say, that i need more practise for some stuff, but, i over-run you in more than 1 stat and if i dont, i am not very far away from yours.. the thing that i admit i have to better, or control better, are the troops, i lost some knights and lancers/pikemen in a silly way.

i made a base outside the entrance of mine and pizza base, i made only 6 or 7 towers and the rest of the 100 buildings were purely for production.

Anyway, its fine, you have to take in count that i may play 3 games (from beggining to end) peer week, and you know that you play LOT MORE than that.

Cheers, love you (L).
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 17 Oct 2012, 06:25

I didn't enjoy the game, so laggy. Probably more because I raged after Nightfury didn't feel it to be necessary to cover me, he prefered me loosing 25 xbow, 15 bowmen than he loosing 8 lances.

Then about the stats:
I left 5 min earlier, (because I lost) so my stats were slightly different.
There I had most weapons and soldiers, so I want to say:
When you're loosing you will have weaker stats, your economy is pretty much dead, no more soldiers from you, and you'll easier loose soldiers than kill, since you're outnumbered.
Then about amount of buildings, depending on your loc you can have a bigger or smaller base, so yes on your loc you were able to build in the middle, fu and I weren't.
But more buildings doesn't always mean more production, you better have an efficitent base.

Still, I think you played well.
You may not have been dominating, you were supportive wich is good.
Just try to focus a bit more on micro next time, or don't go in the front line.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 17 Oct 2012, 06:27

Btw I know pizza is great but don't give him too much confidence. ;-)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 17 Oct 2012, 06:40

Comparing weapons is only effective if you produced the most because some people make no militia for example. People who don't make militia often have lower stats than people that are making them. Also buildings doesn't say that much too me. You can build a lot but that doesn't say serves pick it up.

Anyway I can't judge your playstyle here since you didn't put up a replay. Its always better putting a replay here if you ask for tips.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 17 Oct 2012, 10:39

A short game from the weekend:

Replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gixj5ketepiqszs

Every players have some interesting data in the stat...Specially browaars trained and killed soilders...Han, Bercik, Gonzo trained soilders...Han after the PT had around 100 troops...
Fighting on the left side and centre of the map...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 17 Oct 2012, 11:16

Revo, the replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jx6bvwdfbe6v1pc
But it's not realy worth watching IMO.

About weapons, well you have a point but still, it's way easier to make 20 wooden shields than to make 20 horses, so it doesn't say that much to me either.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Oct 2012, 15:11

Statistics are often tricky. I'll tend to look at most defeated troops first but it's easier ofcourse to kill militia then knights. Same goes for most troops trained, stats doesn't show if half of them were militia. Someone explained to me that he rather looks to the difference between troops created and troops lost. This looks fair but it isn't. If I choose to sacrafice troops for a teammate so he doesn't lose his archers he'll also end up with more kills in return. Most weapons is also tricky. Some players have many weapons produced in the end of the game while they couldn't use them because they don't have enough armour or not enough recruits. Most buildings include also towers for instance so that's also not interesting for me. In this release ''defeated soldiers'' atleast doesn't include killing serfs anymore so that is a good thing.
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

GONZO

Serf

Post 25 Oct 2012, 20:51

ImageImage
<<

Razor

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 28 Oct 2012, 09:31

Team 1: [R.A] Kirelareus and [R.A] David
VS
Team 2:(Death) Razor and Zof +1

Winner Team 2 :O

for me it was a very difficult game. and with an incredible epic battle :) :)

link download replay: http://depositfiles.com/files/1z3hp3exx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 29 Oct 2012, 11:17

People are like yeah 70 pt is great, they call it pushing.
I call it retarded, it's all about spamming, you don't even have space to place your soldiers.
A game I played on 70 pt that I realy didn't enjoy, great spamming, no micro...
So enjoy watching it. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?aqe1443bamqqvx2
Kick fast, think Bo.

Return to “Game replays”