Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New host and admin team

<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 28 Sep 2019, 22:56

New host and admin team

Hello everyone. Please welcome myself, thibmo, Vatrix and Krom as new administrators of the forums and website. We formed a team to help T*AnTi-V!RuZ retire from his duties, and to keep the legacy of this website and the game alive. For more details you may read the post on the main site: https://www.knightsandmerchants.net/new ... ative-team (TL;DR: we will delete spam and do good things).

While we're at it, I would like to thank Anti VERY MUCH for being the sole person who cared about these forums for long time. Your nickname is placed amongst the legends of this community in my personal KaM canon. Even if these days most of the stuff happens elsewhere, this is the place where I spent way too much time, where Remake and the community were evolving, where we started our TeamSpeak group, downloaded many maps... it's hard to imagine we'd still have a community around the game, if the forums didn't exist in those last few years. Thank you!
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 04 Oct 2019, 16:01

Re: New host and admin team

I wish you all good luck and thank you for taking over. I'm glad people still care about this place like I did when Litude left.

Unfortunately you guys have a lot of work to do which I failed to do over the years, but it will probably also get you bonded with this place on an Administrator level and you can fully suit it to your needs ;)

Good luck!
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 05 Oct 2019, 10:13

T*AnTi-V!RuZz has ascended to a higher plane of existence (Stargate SG-1 reference.) No Knight, Barbarian, or Swordsman (internet spammers) can tax his patience any longer with their whacking and screaming! No Bowmen or Crossbowman can fire-walls of code to bring his computer server tower down!

Like TSK 01, he has left a humble (but damaged) town for the FOUR to build up and prepare for enemy (internet spammer) waves of advertisement and to continue his journey. The roadmap he has left for the FOUR and all of us members far exceeds becoming fans of Avril Lavigne. It is to introduce KaM to future generations and to continue to inspire and enlighten original fans of the game from all over the world.

Even when he was walking the long and lonely path carrying the burden alone (LOTR reference), T*AnTi-V!RuZz held on as long as he had to in order to save an irreplaceable history of one of the greatest games ever made.

Your long years of effort will not be forgotten. I know that my personal past contributions were not enough . . . enough to thank you for all you have done. Asking for nothing in return, except to admire the masterpiece that is KaM! I don't think I have ever known such a selfless person like you in my life.

Best of luck to you (well, don't leave things to chance. Do what I taught you! Use building fences!), and I look forward to seeing you chime in from time to time.
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

RandomLyrics

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 07 Oct 2019, 21:38

Thanks T*AnTi-V!RuZz, and good luck for the new admin team!

Return to “Forum”