Pro replays pls?

<<

Koada

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 Mar 2019, 19:58

Pro replays pls?

Hi,

I just started to play this game and I love it.
I watched many videos from Youtube, mostly from the topic "KaM shoutcast topic" (by Leeuwgie). Thanks btw!

I'm looking for good professional gamers' replays to download, so I could check everything I want into the game.
But the only very few replay I could find are not able to watch because I get an error when I try to launch theses replays.
(probably too old version I don't know).

Please, is someone could post here (on this site) some recent professional replays? :D
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Mar 2019, 10:14

Re: Pro replays pls?

Hi,

I guess you can find some games on this forum in the game replays topic, or even more in the Replay Archive channel on the TeamSpeak: KaMts.eu server .
The forum probably have older replays also which requires earlier versions of the Remake as 6720.

Bests,
<<

Koada

Serf

Post 16 Mar 2019, 12:01

Thx, I tried, I went on "Team Speak > kamts.eu > Replay Archive", but it's just a vocal software, there is not such things like replays.
Crap, what I didn't understand? :?

Still, on this forum I only find some too old replays I can't watch, and some Youtube videos (which I like), but I thought I could also find some good and recent replays, but it seems to be difficult. :'(
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Mar 2019, 13:13

Thx, I tried, I went on "Team Speak > kamts.eu > Replay Archive", but it's just a vocal software, there is not such things like replays.
Crap, what I didn't understand? :?
Interesting. Looks somebody moved al the files into the Downloadchannels. Right mouse click on the channel and open the file browser. Download replays and copy them into the Replays MP folder. If the replay in the current version of the Remake then can open with it.
Still, on this forum I only find some too old replays I can't watch, and some Youtube videos (which I like), but I thought I could also find some good and recent replays, but it seems to be difficult. :'(
Still can ask players about replays, maps via skype. Im sure if they are not in game, then can help to you. Even with the latest replays also.
<<

Koada

Serf

Post 17 Mar 2019, 10:00

crap, I tried to right click and open the file browser, but I get the message "unsufficient permitions", on both "replay" and "download" channel.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Mar 2019, 19:38

I recommend asking someone on TeamSpeak to upload their multiplayer save game folder. I could do it for you, but my replays are quite old, though I imagine the strategies are still helpful even today. I can't imagine gameplay has changed that much in the passed year or so.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll upload my folder tonight.

Self promotion disclaimer: If you are looking for more videos, check out the Prince Lothar channel on YouTube. I made this to continue the series by Leeuwgie.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Mar 2019, 22:32

Hello Koada! I made a compilation of replays I have for you.
I added "KaM Units Stats.jpg" if you want to learn the values of each unit.
You can also watch matches that are played these days by veterans at Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mrfu83

If you want to improve in this game and also be part of these matches, you will have to dominate a build order for the 60 PeaceTime these players set in lobby. You also need to practise your "fighting skills" so you can defend yourself in battle.

If you can get a minimum of 60 soldiers/60 recruits at barracks at 60 PT, you will be ready to join them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Koada

Serf

Post 25 Mar 2021, 07:07

Oh! Thank you Jeronimo,
I had to stop video games for long time,
but now I coming again on KAM,
and I see your replays,
THANK YOU a lot,