Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Knights and Merchants League

<<

KaM League

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 14 Apr 2018, 11:58

Knights and Merchants League

Hello. Glad to see you in KaM League for 1v1, where you can play against whom you want, just call him. If you win then you get points, if you lose then you lose points. The scoring system is based on Elo Rating System.

Official site: http://www.kamleague.com

Rules:
-List of maps: (updated: 12.07.2018)
1. Golden Cliffs (1vs6, 2vs3, 2vs4, 3vs5, 4vs5)
2. Shadow Realm (1vs4, 1vs5, 2vs4, 2vs5, 3vs6)
3. Eruption (1vs6, 1vs5, 2vs4, 2vs5, 3vs4, 3vs5)
4. Defending the Homeland (1vs6, 2vs4, 2vs5, 3vs4, 3vs5)
5. Rebound (1vs4, 2vs5, 3vs6)
6. Across the Desert II (1vs4, 3vs6, 2vs5)
7. Coastal Expedition Middle Fix (1vs4, 1vs5, 2vs4, 2vs5, 3vs6)
8. Riverlands New (1vs4, 2vs5, 3vs6)
9. Dunes of Death v1.2 (1vs6, 2vs4, 2vs5, 3vs4, 3vs5)
10. Strange Deja Vu v2.0 (1vs4, 2vs5, 2vs6, 3vs5, 3vs6)
11. Euphoria (1vs5, 1vs6, 2vs4, 3vs5, 3vs6)

-Game settings: 60 1.5x 1x

-Starting rating is 1000 points

-Tower limit - 5 towers (updated 09.07.2018)

-Spectators aren't allowed, but if both players agree to play with spectators, then they can watch game. (updated: 16.04.2018)

-Selecting map and locations: (updated: 23.05.2018)
1. The player with the highest rating chooses map
2. The player with the worst rating chooses pair of locations from list of maps and take one of them
3. If both players have the same rating, the player who suggested the game chooses map

-Coefficients:
1. 200 - game for Title
2. 100 - all games
3. 50 - 2nd game between the same participants during a month
4. 20 - All games after 2nd game between the same participants during a month

-Title: A game for the title will be played every month.
The top 3 players will be selected for the title game. Rank 2 and 3 will have to play a knockout game (winner will be up against rank 1).
Games for the title will have a higher impact (K-factor: 200) on the players’ elo. (An admin will add the game manually)
The player selected as rank 1 will pick the map although he might not be rank 1 when the game will be played.
The following game for the title will be played between the three players with the highest elo earliest at 24.6.2018

Title holder: Mex T

-The result must be added on the site by participant and his opponent must confirm this game on the site.

-If someone broke the rules, he loses 25% of the points from the current rating

Organisators:
-van Bold
-Zatoara

If you want to take part in the league, you need register on official site.

You can count your rating yourself after the game. You need download the excel-file, put your ratings and the coefficient of the game in this file. The bottom line will display your new rating.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KaM League on 12 Jul 2018, 16:06, edited 47 times in total.
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 14 Apr 2018, 15:15

Re: Knights and Merchants League

First suggestion. :D Why not much simple?
1,2,3 points. Or much simple 1 point for eatch victory in 1vs1. Also can be created in google drive a file and give access with email to enter and add games details. We have this rankings for our internal things, in clan, :D

I create a xm file in google drive and give email access. Advantage is that you don;t lose time. All players must save this 1vs1 game and then upload in 1 document. After thei enter in document and put their points. Exist history at all modifications and you can see, because access is only with email, who modifie :D so no one can't trick something.

I can give you to see how looks. I think is better because with massive number of players will be dificutl to discuss with all. :D You, like organisers just supervise things to not let someone to make shits. :D If you want to see contact me on discord, ts if I'm there or lobbies and I will show you how looks and how easy is. :D
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 14 Apr 2018, 15:41

I believe their idea is better, Stefan. ELO rating is good for a neverending 1v1 league, because it means every player will have a score truthful with their current skill level. Your idea doesn't work - you can win 20 games then play nothing until someone comes close to your level. Or just play few games with some low skilled players to get the win points.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 14 Apr 2018, 15:49

:D You, like organisers just supervise things to not let someone to make shits. :D
I guess similar happened in the past... and that just ended life of a kind of list players... :wink:
<<

Mithrellas

Recruit

Post 14 Apr 2018, 18:18

I want to join aswell :)
The journey doesn't end here!
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 14 Apr 2018, 20:00

-Selecting map and locations:
3. If both players have the same rating, the player who suggested the game chooses map
Someone must start this. :D
I'm in. I must test some beta armies. Anyway is boring to make test game with AI, make army for nothing :D

So, I challange Bold, on Defending the Homelland. We can play next days. When you will have more time. You will choose locations.

Some observations/ Questions:

1. When you choose locations you will chose even for "enemy" or just for yourseklf and challanger will chose locations from thouse options?

For example, for game with me you will choose 3, you will choose even 3vs4 to play on you choose 3 and I must choose from varioans of you 3 locations, or location 4 or location 5. You didn;t clarify this.

2. For example on Defending the homeland, locations 4 and 5 are exposed. Is alow to send scouts from up bridge or down right? or will be fair deal, only on front entrance and we will fight in center?

Also you can add more maps. PLEASE! ADD 10-15 or more maps. I can help you with decision and analyse. Is boring to have only this overplayerd maps where all know how to play. Let's see some ruins, some bad armies, what so much shame in this? Give us more oportunities. At last 10-15 maps if not 20 so we can have from where to choose. Maybe I want to test in future some elites players to see how they play on random map choosen by me :)) and have more fun with them huge/strong armies. Make me this pleasure to add another 10-15 maps and I will make huge publicity for this League. I wait for a long time this oportunity to test their real value, not on overplayer maps where they have prebuilds and think that are gods of Kam, elite players. :D where they play from years again and again. On some unknow random maps to can all see their really skills, how they spam iron, how construct without enought space, how much army make with 2 iron mines. I wait for 2 tournaments this option but you still don't want to give to them oportunity to show their real lvl. :D

Or to make more interesting things we can use randoms. org. :D To choose random map from a list of 20-30-40 maps. Without so much prebuilds. :)) Just pure brain and real basic of kam. This will be really creazy. :D In this style we will see some elite players that make army of nobby :)) (sometime i do this type when I;m not concentrate :)) ), how this elite that think are better than new comers will block their cities and say "maps fault".

P.S. And to celebrate this I promise that I will use some of my best armies type and combination that I created and still keep in secret for special celebrations. :D I wanted to use some of them for this 4vs4 tournament but maybe I will use them faster.b Who knows!? :D

If you add thouse extra maps I will promise that I will play 1vs1 kam games only in this league. & I will make challanges even here on this post. :D

Don't worry. Finally they will participate on this league. Players will come, little by little, after we start this. If they have some reserves, we will trick them and they will come. :D

Look here a list with more maps:

Conquest of Paradise/ Conquest (MF)
Florizon
The Battle Ranges On
Sunrise
Vengeance Rising
Coastal Expedition
Across the Desert
Across the Desert 2
Russia
Swan Hill

Amphibian
Butterfly in the Butter
Canyon
Cold Steel Mountains
Conquest of Paradise/ Conquest (MF)
Fire of The Hell
Florizon
The Dark Matter
Welcome to Jungle

2vs2 - 4p -

Abrak
Artic Warfare
Battle Sun
Between Two Paths
Border Rivers
Dead Rivers
Eruption 4p
Grassland Clash 4
Heart of Woe
Mountainous Regios (The Great modified version)
Neighborhood Clash
Night Wars
Sunrise
Together
Vengeance Rising
Warfare in The Wilderness
White Winter Willy
Wilderness

3vs3 - 6p -

A Midwinter's Day
Across the Cliffs
Across the Desert
All in One
Battle for Last Fertile Land
Between The Coast
Clash 6p
Coastal Expedition
Cold Water
Defending the Homeland
Desert Border
DryHard 6p
Dunes of Death
Eruption
Europe
Frozen Waters 6p
God of Vengeance
Golden Cliffs
Golden Realm
Good old Forests
Highland Woods sadofix
Iceline
Land of Hills
Land of trolls
Last Hope
Majestic Waters
Marshland
Rebound
Riverlands
Russia
Shadow Realm
Strange Deja Vu
Swan Hill
The Battle Range On
The Flaming Dunes
The Pro, The Noob
Western Desert II 6p

4vs4 - 8p -

A Glorious Day
A War of Justice
Alice
Area 20 Thunder-zone2
Back in a Desert Mix /// BitDvsIamG
Back in Desert
Border Battlefield
Clash 8p
Curse Revine Old version good for 60

Crystalline Falls
Dance of Death
Dead of Winter
Desert Mind
Dry Hard 8p
Drastic Measures
Dve Vyklidky
Dying Day
Ending of Tyranny
Eruption 8p
Frozen Waters
Frozen Waters (old version)
Gold Realm
Hand in Hand
Horizon
Iron & Gold RMtT5
Mesas v3.5
Moody Meadows
New Horizon
Nibenay Baisn
Paradise Island
Precious Land
Rebound 8p
Rich Land
Sharp Land
Silence
Temple of Koczis
TFF or The Final Frontier
The Cracked Land
The Haterful
The Last Port
V1_8A7F16F8
Volcanic Violence
Voros Arany
Western Desert 8p
Wild Grasslands
The Hateful
The Hurt,Homeless - The Hungry
The Same Rocks
Twin Peaks
Wild Grasslands
Wonder World

Good luck!
Peace to all!
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
<<

Razor

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 16 Apr 2018, 14:42

it's time to act...add me to the league (6) (6) (6) (6) (6)
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Apr 2018, 15:15

The Dark Matter
What a map!

What about the Mercury Mission79?
:mrgreen:
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

Post 16 Apr 2018, 20:36

i'll also join the league.
why no spectators though?
<<

KaM League

Woodcutter

Post 16 Apr 2018, 20:42

Stefan broken rule about towers, he lost 25% of his rating (227 points). This points will be divided between other 11 participants.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

good shit

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Apr 2018, 20:45

Where is results of games?
<<

KaM League

Woodcutter

Post 16 Apr 2018, 21:06

Results of games for 16.04.2018:
1. Mandos vs Stefan
Mandos won +50 points
Stefan lost -50 points
2. Dr. Bold vs Stefan
Dr. Bold won +43 points
Stefan lost -43 points

Everyone (besides Stefan) got 21 points because Stefan broken rules.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Apr 2018, 21:15

he lost 25% of his rating (227 points)
I guess No points, no problem.
<<

Just_Harry

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Apr 2018, 22:26

Oh i would like to participate as well, even tho im completely noob ;) Anyone up for a 1v1 tomorrow or somewhen else? :D
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 17 Apr 2018, 04:44

Stefan broken rule about towers, he lost 25% of his rating (227 points). This points will be divided between other 11 participants.
My o my . Now I see and realise what I did with towers. :)) Yea, My fault. :)) I didn't see that rule of 8 :)) and on that fuking huge location I overspam like shit thouse towers like in normal noby game. :)) I asked Boldy in game how much towers is allowed, if it is like in tournament, but was too late (He didn't said nothing because I think he also was concentrante on his game). I had laking in time because something broken in city. Repeat, Now I saw that are 8 towers allowed. :)) Anyway, game was important for me to find what missed and what power have that type of army (even wasn't at full potential, just 70-75%). :D I will recover thouse points, no problem. I always rise up my lvl after test and defeats and figured new things that I can add to my armies. Also, I think a script for towers is very good to not stay to count. In normal mode I don't like to make towers. I always let towers in last ~5 min. If you look at my games almost all time My city is naked. :D With Mandos just 4 towers. I had so much entrance to cover on that location and so many things to resolve... :D. Anyway that game was private, that was deal (Because of some triks in that game) so Bold take points but don't make public. I deserve this lost so - thouse points for. & Sorry :D

P.S. Don';t make a case from this. I recive -points, I told truth that I didn't know and realise that 8 towers is allowed. I didn't read 8 towers in post. I didn't take atention or who knows. In game I open again this post and tried to search fast something about towers but didn't find because my +% of attention was on game and I need focused there in same time I asked Bold about numbers but maybe he was focused also on his game and didn't see my question.

Was a game of 2 hours and 7 min. I lost especially because I starv and remain without infatery. :D But first 2 battles I won so I use towers at final when I remained without pikes in front of cross, after 2 hours of game. That tower advanced almost didn't exist. Because after first 2 won of battles I try to enter in bold city and could not, guess why!?, because of his 4 towers on that entrance :)). I lose troops and then retreat because no chance to enter there and then come battle nr 3 when even I succed to kill his infatery, both remain equal in power units in that moment, only with archers, but I didn't had supply of infatery because I starved very bad (I starved all game after pt :)) ). I lost what pikes I had + starvation and he overspammend me with millitia and axex. That Why I retreat in city, to remake what was brokend and make some pikes but was too late.

If bold said at final when he want to enter in my city that I have too much towers and is allowed only 8, I distroy towers. But both of us was focus on game. I think he did not realise like me that I have so much towers. Just happened!

+ You recive free poits from me. That why I have brave heart to share with you what I have :))

In this case all won:

+ I won because I understand better how that style of army work and what improves I need to do for it. (Is much important that some points)
+ Bold won points and game
+ You (participants in league) won free points from me :D
+ Next participant will learn from my mistake and will don't do more than 8 towers :))

All are happy :D So is win-win case :D

& Why KaM League have printscreen from that game?! Only Bold had right to have it!

And because you make a case from this I propose some improvements.

- Add tower script at all maps from league. (Ofc, don't forghet to add more maps)
- Reduce number of towers - Only 5 towers allowed
- You don;t have right to scout on that tipe of locations that I had (location 6), behind.
Last edited by Stefan The Great on 17 Apr 2018, 06:22, edited 6 times in total.
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan

Return to “General Talk”