Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 24 Mar 2018, 22:08

The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

1.* The games will be played on weekends (it’s possible to play early, if you communicate about the time earlier with opponents). If the enemy team doesn't answer about your proposed time, and that is the reason you won't play on the weekends, then the enemy team gets technical defeat. When the other team doesn’t arrive, just send a screenshot of the lobby (showing your team ready to play there), and a screenshot of the enemy agreeing to play at that time, to Mercenary.
2. Send screenshots to Mercenary on Skype, Teamspeak, or on the forum in the special topic
3. Towers limit: one player can build maximum 6 towers. If you will have 7 or more, and the enemy will prove it, you will get a warning, 3 warnings = technical defeatagainst one team.For example: if two players from one team violated the towers limit in one game, it’s two warnings (no technical defeat yet). If three or more players from the same team violated the tower limit, the team loses by technical defeat. Another example: if in first game, your team gets two warnings, and in next game one warning – then your team has three warnings in general, and gets a technical defeat in the second game.
A player will not get a warning, if he destroys enough towers before peacetime, to not break the limit.
4. Maps:
a) Banning system: every team will ban 3 maps. The team that was in lower “drawing basket” can choose if they want to choose the side (locations) or ban the fourth map (so if your team chooses the side, the enemy will ban the last map).
b) The team that was in a lower “drawing basket” bans the map first.
LIST OF MAPS:
Iron gold(loc 1287vs3456)(version RMT5)
Hatefuls(1238vs 4567)
The Final Frontier(original To version) (1234 vs 5678)
Eruption 8p(1245 vs 6783)
Nibany Basin version 7.7(1234 vs 5678)
A War of Justice(original)( 1234 vs5678
Rich land(1238 vs 4567)
New Horizon(1234 vs 5678)
5. The drawing and the tournament system:
There are three (for 12 teams) or four (for more teams) “drawing baskets”: the best 4 teams are chosen for the first basket, the next 4 best teams are in the second basket etc. The choice of best teams is subjective, and done by the tournament organizers.
There will be four groups. Every group will have 1 team from every drawing basket. The teams will be drawn randomly on a livestream. In group stage, team gets two points for a win. Two teams from every group will advance to the quarterfinals. The cup stage of the tournament will work in the single elimination system. The final will best of 3 the 3rd place games will be “best of 3”.

replacements can work between clan teams
6. Every team can have up to 2 players on their replacements list. Player who is already in a different team (whether on main or replacement list) can’t be used for replacements! Exception: a clan team can take a player from the replacement list of another team from the same clan.
7. Peacetime: 60 minutes. Speed: x1.5 or x1. Pause: not more than 5 minutes.

7.About registration:
All players that can create a team of 4 players can play. Is not restriction of clan or non clan.
You can do team of 4 players:
- Only clan members (example 4 members of RA)
- Non clan players - (ex:Gonzo Marcin SWAT somebody else)
- Mix - combination between clan members and non clan (ex: Kunger, Swat, Bold, Stefan The Great)
8.the timing of the tournament: start 15 April, -finish, depends on the team and organize and etc.
9.About replace: every team can have 2 players to replace, their nicknames they should write it in the application.
List of teams:
1. Team R.A1 (Shady Mercenary Kirelareus Bold;Replacement Mandos)
2.Team R.A 2(XoJloDeLL Skeletor David Stalin)
3. Team R.A 3(Kin got Hill Butters weekend,Harry replace:bge)
4.Team R.A 4( Franco Black Pearl, Abjab,Laky replacement simke)
5. Team ^_^ (Asso. Ferz. Gulliver, Gollem)
6.Team GW(Paulina, Sado, Mithrellas, Tomixx;REPLACE:Bercik,Rinhamus)
7. The Great(Regis Ewa Essman Vieto; Replace: Bartek)
8.[300FPS] team:(Mex T John Rambo Matteusz AKA browaar Mex B
Replacements:Jaskinia trolliEnco M)
9.Team FACEROLL( Centurion,Dima (D..),Destah^,Raketa.)
10. Team The Great 2:Jeronimo Stefan[TheGreat] Martin[TheGreat] Cytla;Replacements:Firo
11.Team [E*]S(Jack Bullet Boss Stocky)
12.Team [Beer] :Mr. Fu Razor Zatoara kungen;Replacements [Beer]Daan
Result by draw:
Last edited by Mercenary on 16 May 2018, 22:26, edited 30 times in total.
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 25 Mar 2018, 13:28

Re: The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

Don’t like towers? Have someone make a script for it. Ez pz no complicated warning system.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Mar 2018, 15:47

9.About replace: every team can have 2 players to replace, their nicknames they should write it in the application.
May I ask what application?
Where can I download these maps? Few of them I have missed.
Thank you!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 26 Mar 2018, 01:28

About application:
i mean, when you will write post there about your team(name,roster)after all it, you just add:we have replace 1 or 2,and their nicknames
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 27 Mar 2018, 13:24

So rumors are real, thou seek a champions. Grey Wardens are ready for contest organized by thee. Some of us will answer and arrive soon...

GW default Team: Paulina, Sado, Mithrellas, Tomixx. And some backup in case Bercik, Rinhamus. Thank thou!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 27 Mar 2018, 15:43

Thank you Lady))Welcome)
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

Post 27 Mar 2018, 21:53

[300FPS] team:
- Mex T (commander)
- John Rambo (for the brutal strength)
- Browaar (mascotte)
- Mex B (El tacticus)

Replacements:
- Jaskinia trolli
- Enco M

Looking forward to the tournament!
Last edited by Mexican T on 28 Mar 2018, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 27 Mar 2018, 23:35

Against some of these teams we can play 3x4 and still win, so better start prebuilding guys and girls!
Too much elitism and luck of respect. All can play and have their chances like Destah and Raketa had their chances (If I remember well messages was almos same, before that game). But is very easy to fulfill your wish (if is real ofc and not just a "scary power word" :)) ). Just selecte thouse teams that you want to play 3vs4 agains them, make public from now, here, so all will know that you have word. And play 3vs4 to show to all your elite skills, commander! ;) In this mode they will start from now prebuild to have more chances. :D

Peace! :D
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

mandos

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 28 Mar 2018, 00:11

What Mext said was only to heat up the tournament, he didn't fully mean it ;)

Right now I wud love to join team with ambition to win against the MexicanT :D, it doesn't matter if we lost but we will give them the hardest time.

*mercenary: here you are making the first 4v4 tournament ;D let the players say what they want, you can prove them wrong on maps #-_-#

# the deal we made on that night is approved by me, Jack, Mext,max, bara. 100% guarantee.

Good luck!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 28 Mar 2018, 11:13

1.Mandos pls,specify your team which ready on 100%,because Mex wrote one roster,you wrote other roster in all Mex T,publick true roster pls.
2.All have limite( sarcasm,jokes,trolling), what Mex T thought about other players will leave under itself,we dont need to see his ego in post,because not me not Mex noone from Kam no "PRO"player, it is not cybersport,he,me,and all comunity not cybersportsmans,we havent contracts and we cant to split on PRO and non pro,like in DOTA 2 for example,because it isn our profession,we all play for fun and for rest after hardworking days,if Mex play better than some other guys,that doesn't mean that he is pro ELITE and etc he havent contracts, dont get money for game he havent sponsor,that is why no one can install standard pro player.
3.About post that all can write what they want, ofc every person can have his own opinion, but this opinion dshould respect other players too,because all should know how to behave.
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 28 Mar 2018, 13:03

I think Mex T Lives in delusion, bcs hes still SO broken after losing combat with his Best friend in previous tour :P
Having John Rambo in team also risky, maybe this is why he can play 3/4. Bcs Koczis no power, he can only spread hate around (6)

Guyz seriously, what he said was only cheap, not harmless at all provocation. WHY SO SERIOUS?!

And being Pro Gamer is so elastic term, I think you shouldn't use it only for Esport games where teams earn more money than we all in year. Being pro in Kam is also possible and simply mean 'I exploit every detail in this game in the best way I can, for my advantage, when rarely someone else can'

Don't make dramas from simple cheap trolls :P

Nice to see some competition from Mandos, cant wait to wreck him!
<<

Smogon

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 28 Mar 2018, 14:38

There is no such thing as a noticeable skill difference in KaM. People just remember some games and think someone is good/bad for the rest of their KaM 'career'. Looking at you mexican. Everyone can prebuild and have a perfect game every now and then.
Crossbows will DOMINATE once again!
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 28 Mar 2018, 15:30

I guess should clean up this topic and move it into another place :mrgreen:
Everyone can prebuild and have a perfect game every now and then.
I guess there are players who would get a perfect prebuild then even could not make more than 10 soilders. :P :wink:

Yes it is a highball...
<<

Mexican boobs

Peasant

Post 28 Mar 2018, 17:12

Its a joke guys, don't fall for it.

We hope that we can join with the team which Mex T has noted above.
<<

Stocky

Recruit

Post 28 Mar 2018, 18:24

A friend of mine is actually interested in this game so he decided to sponsor kam players who want to promote his company. (name of the company would be as a clan nick). 50 bucks for a win , nothing for lost game. (bad advertisement) I guess he wants the name of his comapny to be seen as much as possible so every sponsored athlete must play at least 6 games a day but not more than 10.

So If you think you are PRO, now you have a chance ! Quit your job today and play kam for the rest of your life !

PM me for more

Return to “Tournaments”