Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

PAKER TEAM [Campaign KAM REMAKE]

<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 11 Oct 2017, 17:35

Re: PAKER TEAM [Campaign KAM REMAKE]

2500 killed soldiers, seems interesting :P I've started a game on the 2nd map, i hope to finish it in the weekend;)
Or maybe they are only citizens :mrgreen:
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Oct 2017, 12:18

2500 killed soldiers, seems interesting :P I've started a game on the 2nd map, i hope to finish it in the weekend;)
Or maybe they are only citizens :mrgreen:
yes, this stats is with citizens :wink: Btw what about your replay? Did you play?
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 15 Oct 2017, 15:11

I actually hadn't time to finish the game, this is my stats after 1 hour
I play till 1h30m, but then an unexpected enemy attack destroy me, so i had to restart from a previous save :P
Mission 2.jpg
I have destroyed the first village and i'm near to destroy the second one. But i had a really small army
I will finish it soon ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 16 Oct 2017, 20:52

Ok i just complete the mission!
Unfortunately the replay is broken. You can see the game till 1.35 min, then it crash. It's sad because the most interesting part is just when the replay stops :'(

Here it is my stats at the end of the game
Mission 2 win.jpg
Here the replay
Mission 2 win.zip

If you are interested, i can make you some screens of the game after the crash and send via PM :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Oct 2017, 13:49

Ok i just complete the mission!
Unfortunately the replay is broken. You can see the game till 1.35 min, then it crash. It's sad because the most interesting part is just when the replay stops :'(

Here it is my stats at the end of the game
Mission 2 win.jpg
Here the replay
Mission 2 win.zip

If you are interested, i can make you some screens of the game after the crash and send via PM :)
Thanks! I hope you like it? :D About crashes yes.. it normaly when you want change saved file. Can you send some feedback? Any problems during game? What could be do better? :wink:
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 17 Oct 2017, 14:34

Well for me it was a really nice mission :)

The difficulty level is ok, not hard but neither easy. I lost 2 time at the begin; 2 time during the game i have to reload cause i didn't expect an attack from the south.

I also like the map's environment, positions were really well designed. Good work!

Enemy AI works well in defense, especially the pink one, which had a second defense line that gives me some problem.
One thing i would change is the black player. I mean, maybe you can add an attack for him during the game, so he will appear more 'active'. In this way, you can simple wait until you're quite strong, and then destroy him easily. I pratically play all the game waiting for his attack, and to be honest, i was never ready to receive it :P

P.S
Looking the replay, i noticed that some AI's troops swap their defence positions at the begin, creating a little traffic. Maybe it's intended, anyway i only want to let you know ;)
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Oct 2017, 16:47

Well for me it was a really nice mission :)

The difficulty level is ok, not hard but neither easy. I lost 2 time at the begin; 2 time during the game i have to reload cause i didn't expect an attack from the south.

I also like the map's environment, positions were really well designed. Good work!

Enemy AI works well in defense, especially the pink one, which had a second defense line that gives me some problem.
One thing i would change is the black player. I mean, maybe you can add an attack for him during the game, so he will appear more 'active'. In this way, you can simple wait until you're quite strong, and then destroy him easily. I pratically play all the game waiting for his attack, and to be honest, i was never ready to receive it :P

P.S
Looking the replay, i noticed that some AI's troops swap their defence positions at the begin, creating a little traffic. Maybe it's intended, anyway i only want to let you know ;)
Thank you very much for the opinion! Black AI is main enemy, so thats why he will not attack at the beginning of the campaign (this was a secret :mrgreen: ).
About script Luki made this part of map. So I will ask him.

In few days I put 3rd mission. One of my favourite tactic missions :) Now I can say that level is very hard, maybe impossile. Wait for the news :wink:
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 18 Oct 2017, 13:20

Good i'm looking forward to play this new mission :)
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 20 Oct 2017, 19:38

I want show you our 3rd mission! Now we must find final road this really dangerous journey! Time here isnt our friend, we must hurry up and be careful as well, because we dont know where enemy is. :D

Mission 1: "Escape"
Completed in 99.9%
Type: Economic
Needed: add a message
Difficulty level: hard
Win the condition: Get the shipyard and escape from the kingdom in 4 hours

Mission 2: "Unknown Danger"
Completed in 99.9%
Type: Economic
Needed: add a messages
Difficulty level: medium
Win the condition: kill all enemies

Mission 3: "Wetlands"
Completed in 99.9%
Type: Tactic
Needed: add a messages
Difficulty level: very hard
Win the condition: Get to the end of the road.

Screenshots from 3rd mission:
misja 3.1.jpg
misja 3.2.jpg
misja 3.3.jpg
Link to all 3 missions (1,2,3):
3missions.rar
I add the next mission after adding your feedback/replay about 3rd mission (1st and 2nd ofc too :D). Guys really we need yours help. This mission is not simply, but we want know yours opinions!
Enjoy! :wink:
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 21 Oct 2017, 11:26

Hi, here is my stats of the 3rd mission. Unfortunately the replay is broken due to lots of reloads ( it works only until 30 min).
mission 3 win.jpg
A screen when i was near the end
Screenshot 2017-10-21 13.08.07.png

In my first try i lost cause my units died for starvation, so i restart the game from about 20 min and then i got it :) I obviously had to reload much time, cause the second part was really hard.
The problem is that I played really bad at the begin, i lost like 1 troop of scouts and axemen in the first 10 min :P

A very nice mission, nice environment and the enemy was stationed really well. I had lot of fun, except for a part where i was getting a bit nervous because my xbows always died against 3 stupid rogue :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good work, hope to see hundreds of missions like that!
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 21 Oct 2017, 12:22

Wow! Nice job Black! At first we had 50 minutes to win this mission. I asked Grayter to add an extra 5 min. I see from your statistics that was a good decision;). Can you send replay? i watch this 30 min too. Thanks a lot one more time! :D
<<

Black

Warrior

Post 21 Oct 2017, 13:06

Well my troops still have 5 min of life, and i lost some time in the first part, but on the other hand i play well the second part; so maybe this mission can also be won in 45 min, but i don't know. Anyway this was really challenging for me :)

Here is the replay
Misja 3.4 win.zip
I've send you via Pm all my saves of the game, so you can see a bit how I face the enemy in the second part, when the replay stopped ;)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Oct 2017, 08:48

Screenshot 2017-10-25 10-40-38.jpg
Koczis12? :mrgreen: See? It is how to make a storyfull area withouth copy paste. Maybe can ask Team P. for lessons. :P :D :lol:
Still could send geologist there to analize and tell how old is that mountain.

Nice, really nice!
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 25 Oct 2017, 12:48

Thanks Thunder! Im happy that you like it. Everything is possible ;)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 26 Oct 2017, 09:11

I'm pleasantly surprised too. That marsh/mountain transition is surprisingly smooth (or actually, it's not smooth at all, but it's hard to notice which makes it smooth). Why didn't I come up with that? :D

Return to “Map Design”