PAKER TEAM [Campaign KAM REMAKE]

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 Sep 2017, 10:44

Re: PAKER TEAM [Campaign KAM REMAKE]

:) I knew we can trust in you! :wink:
I start to thinking is there any condition what you can not beat easily? :mrgreen:
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 09 Sep 2017, 16:32

(Full-Working Replay)
Escape 1h24m9s (0 Losses).zip
This with me having destroyed all military buildings except for 2 (which were almost destroyed at the end).

I should have checked the win conditions!

Clearly this can be won faster should one choose NOT to: destroy all military buildings, lose 0 units, lose 0 buildings, and make a full-working replay.

(@thunder, x1 game speed.)

Wow :o :o I spent on this map about one month (without script ofc) and you beat this in 84 min and 0 losses soldiers????? :$ I watched replay! Awesome :mrgreen:
I think we must make special difficulty level for you :lol: Next mission i will upload soon. We will see if you can do it also with 0 losses (6)

Thank you very much for this replay!
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 09 Sep 2017, 17:00

Thank you very much for this replay!
You're very welcome. After I posted this replay, I actually read this thread and realized that many have waited for this mission to be released; and I guess it is I who should be grateful to have the opportunity to play what several have wanted to play for 4 years! When I went to download the map two days ago, I was surprised that there was only 8 downloads!

I have to say that around 10 minutes and also 45 minutes in the game, a group of bowmen (in the southeast quadrant of the map) did some unexpected behavior that I felt that they "had a mind of their own" and had to send an extra scout at them. Other than that, I guess that I wanted to take out the purple player first because I chose to be purple. ("This place ain't big enough for the two of us.") But clearly that was the best choice, as that AI started to train recruits at 20:00 whereas the red and green were at 45:00.

Tower placements were very good as well. Timing is key in this map, but clearly my replay shows how to overcome the initial unfortunate predisposition and manage to get things moving as fast as is required.
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 11 Sep 2017, 17:58

Few days ago I promised give you the next mission after the first. Here it is:

Mission 2: "Unknown Danger"
Completed in 99.9%
Type: Economic
Needed: add a messages
Difficulty level: medium
Win the condition: kill all enemies

I add the next mission after adding your feedback/replay about 2nd mission (1st ofc too :D).

I think now is impossible win this mission with 0 losses soldiers (but who knows? :rolleyes: ).

Thanks! :)

Have fun!
2misja02.jpg
2misja03.jpg
Link to download:
2.22.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 Sep 2017, 21:24

Ships!
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Sep 2017, 22:16

Designed by Wolo ;)
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 12 Sep 2017, 01:13

I think now is impossible win this mission with 0 losses soldiers (but who knows? :rolleyes: ).
I took a look at it, and it is totally possible. Do you want me to beat it with 0 losses, or is the roll eyes animation an indication that you don't? If so, is it okay if I play as the color red for my full-working replay? (I haven't attempted it yet, but I made a plan. However, if you rather not see it beaten with 0 losses, I understand.)

And what TDL said. Nice ships. Very very neat!
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 12 Sep 2017, 06:55

I took a look at it, and it is totally possible. Do you want me to beat it with 0 losses, or is the roll eyes animation an indication that you don't? If so, is it okay if I play as the color red for my full-working replay? (I haven't attempted it yet, but I made a plan. However, if you rather not see it beaten with 0 losses, I understand.)

Thank you that you like it! Its important for me :wink: I hope TDL like too? Cmowla ofc that I want see your replay. If you want win this with 0 losses feel free :D .
<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 12 Sep 2017, 10:07

Your mapmaking style is simply fantastic!
I really have to find some free time to play these maps :D
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 12 Sep 2017, 11:40

Thank you that you like it! Its important for me :wink: I hope TDL like too? Cmowla ofc that I want see your replay. If you want win this with 0 losses feel free :D .
I never know what to think of your ships. I've always been against making 'objects' using the map editor, since it usually turns out weird and out of place. Your ships are not really an exception, but I do think they are the 'least bad' execution of this style. Also, they already have some nostalgic value and are really some sort of signature from you, Wolo. :) In that sense, I like them.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 13 Sep 2017, 18:12

Your mapmaking style is simply fantastic!
I really have to find some free time to play these maps :D
Thanks! I'm glad that you like it :D When you finish please share with us yours replies.
I never know what to think of your ships. I've always been against making 'objects' using the map editor, since it usually turns out weird and out of place. Your ships are not really an exception, but I do think they are the 'least bad' execution of this style. Also, they already have some nostalgic value and are really some sort of signature from you, Wolo. :) In that sense, I like them.
Thanks TDL for nice words :) Wait for a mission: Sea battle. I'm working on it now ;)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Sep 2017, 22:57

never know what to think of your ships. I've always been against making 'objects' using the map editor, since it usually turns out weird and out of place. Your ships are not really an exception, but I do think they are the 'least bad' execution of this style.
I could have said the very same thing. Maybe we are too old fashioned, TDL.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 17 Sep 2017, 10:12

Nahhhh. :D
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 06 Oct 2017, 17:48

I want show you few pictures from my game (2nd mission):
2misja04.jpg
2misja05.jpg
2misja06.jpg
2misja07.jpg
And here my stats:
2misja08.jpg
I hope you like it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 11 Oct 2017, 17:34

2500 killed soldiers, seems interesting :P I've started a game on the 2nd map, i hope to finish it in the weekend;)

Return to “Map Design”