Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Choose from 2, game

<<

equalizer

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 08 Apr 2017, 09:24

Re: Choose from 2, game

Lets see, Vegeta has more strength, the power of the Saiyans, can go into SuperSaiyan mode, yet he is and cocky arrogant son of a b.
Piccolo has regenerative abilities, cool tricks but is ugly af. I mean, he is green and has tentacles on his head!
I go for Vegeta, mostly because he has never to worry about his hair (H)

Soy or Tau fu?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 15 Apr 2017, 01:54

I still love ToFu ;) nice guys

Swimming pool or hot tub?
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 19 Apr 2017, 05:42

Hot tub... less people, quieter, more relaxing...

Was it Mungojerrie or Rumpelteazer?
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861jN3mKE9Q )
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

equalizer

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 24 Apr 2017, 21:16

Mungojerrie for sure. Why? In short you can name him Jerry, witch sounds a lot better as 'Teaz' or 'Teazer'. Ofcourse I have no idea who one or the other is, but judging from their names i prefer Mungojerry. Besides, you can also refer to him as 'Mungo', wich sounds like 'Mongol' and thats kinda funny. In addition to "Hey, Rump!" it sounds just a lot better. 'Rump' sounds a lot like Trump, witch is something radical. Rather have a Mongol on my team than a Trump, to be short. Witch is, when I am thinking about it, somewhat the same... Anyway Mungojerrie over Rumpelteazer anytime. Without going into eventually special powers, a army of Mongols is superior to an army of Trumps. Only a madman would put a Trump in a position of power, like the ability to shoot nukes or something. A Trump would need a additional army of scientists to understand how to use power. Or Rednecks. If the question was Mungojerry or Rumpelteazer and help from rednecks who knows their way around warheads, it would be another story. No, judging from the history books, Mongols aka Tartars are more successful in raiding and conquering among other things. That they like to eat their enemies is also an advantage because Trumps would hide behind their desk, searching for women to grab them by the Mungojerries and keep them Rumpelteazers behind a big long wall stretching across his bs border. From witch I am sure he is gonna need a lot of Rumpelteazers to build it as cheap as possible. His hair looks cool though, for an grandpa. Average Mongols wouldn't live that long to grow hey on their heads and if they do, it wouldn't look that disgusting like pubic hair.

Story of tale ?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 07 Aug 2017, 04:15

Tale. It's a more colorful word.

Box fan or ceiling fan?
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 07 Aug 2017, 10:14

Box fan, ceiling fans are ugly.
Fantasy or science-fiction?
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Aug 2017, 11:44

Science fiction, as some of the stuff might actually happen one day (still waiting for those hoverboards!)

(Considering music formats) CD or vinyl?
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 08 Aug 2017, 01:14

Vinyl is of course wonderful for its old-school cool feel, but CDs are more practical. I can use them in my car, for example (which I still do since my radio in my MINI cooper doesn't have Bluetooth. Sad days)

@TDL, you really believe ceiling fans are ugly? Are they uncommon in Netherlands? Here in America, all households seem to have at least one. Many have them in all bedrooms. Mine has two. Personally, I think they can be quite pretty, at least they are more aesthetic than box fans?
I still agree with you though, as I prefer the sound of a box fan while sleeping at night. Plus they work better to move air out/in the window.

Back to the game:
For every day or casual purposes, do you decide to wear cologne or perfume, or save it for fancy occasions(or never wear it at all?)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 09 Aug 2017, 20:52

For some reason, ceiling fans always seem out of place to me. But I guess it's almost a cultural thing - we just don't have them here.

Now back to the game: it really depends on whether I feel it's necessary or not. If I just showered I almost never do it, for example.

Forest or mountain?
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 10 Aug 2017, 06:41

Forest.

Shaved or unshaved?
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

Post 10 Aug 2017, 11:17

Shaved. Even if I do not like to shave.

New version KaM Remake Plus (or any other name) with some features like catapults+ballistas and town hall in some way at one day by alternative developers
or
Next version of KaM Remake by the time main developers have time to check changes (I estimate ~ +1 year from KaM Remake Plus release).
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 10 Aug 2017, 17:26

That's really a devil's dilemma and a sneaky way to get an opinion on this. :P

I would say Remake Plus, but it really depends on the changes. There might be changes that I strongly disagree with, I just don't know. Also, we never hear anything about this so called Remake Plus and I think good communication is what this stuff depends on to be successful. But yeah, it is not a secret that I really want siege weapons.

Plants or zombies? :p
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 10 Aug 2017, 21:12

Plants.
I just like plants - I've actually grown a few trees of my own starting from the seed :D

Nice music with poor lyrics or nice lyrics with poor music?
(You can't have both right now :P )
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 13 Aug 2017, 23:34

Nice music with poor lyrics.

Obviously either extreme could be worse, but I admit there are some songs that I like just because of the sound even if the lyrics are a little silly/lacking creativity. When I listen to music, I want something that sounds good. If I want really good lyrics, I'll read a poem or story.

Hard candy or chewy candy?
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 14 Sep 2017, 22:11

Hard.
Larger chance to brake the teeth.

Smile or Grin when see a 1men PT army at 60min PT?

Return to “General Chit Chat”