Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Soon Returned To Kam [I.G] Razor & [I.G] Rex

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 01 Dec 2013, 12:21

Re: Soon Returned To Kam [I.G] Razor & [I.G] Rex

He is a good player I must say :). I'm happy to see more and more people to play with on ts :P.

Btw Mixons, why did you censor your nick? ;D
Kamykos, Mixons doesn´t want to show that he trolls an other player/clan also :|
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 28 Sep 2016, 06:18

Whatever happened to I.G
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Sep 2016, 17:45

Unicorn sighted!
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Stocky

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Oct 2016, 17:54

It's so funny how cocky some of you people are even tho you are probably playing exclusively on TS. There are many more who enjoy this game only with friends and I can tell you considering games on youtube that your I.G is nothing special. It just shows how arrogant can somebody be when playing with the same people all over again and maybe that is exactly why no one wants to join you. Your 'strict rules' are also barier to lot of players. I'm not sure if you understand that it's still just a game. Also I wanna point out peace time and game speed is relative so 60 1 1 is NOT only right one. For example I loved 60 1,5 1 and on this setting I was able to make 30 40 with few horses quite easilly. :rolleyes: And I wasn't really taking it that seriusly so no pre build and not much experience on loc. I feel like seeing bunch of kids arguing with each other about who has bigger water pistol. :lol:

It's probably off topic but have you ever consider making tutorial for remake with your god like skills ? It would surely have to be implemented into the game itself to be viewed by everybody who down the remake. I always felt like so many people quit just because they are new and can not comepete with skilled players. After all multiplayer is a different game than single.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Oct 2016, 18:44

A lot of Teamspeak players do play in the public lobbies, and I assure you even the better players I/they come across don't pose a challenge. This is why we play mostly on Teamspeak, because we want fair and balanced games. All "serious" games are played with 60 pt but we do increase speed sometime. Just not by a large margin because we prefer to micro small details as opposed to watching things happen.

Tutorials are a bit tricky. You need someone who can explain things well, is skilled at the game AND who is willing to make the tutorial. So far, we have very few tutorials, but there are some nice builds by To on YouTube (though quite dated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20c0gUVg7gI
If you browse this forum, you'll also find lots of posts explaining how builds are implemented, best method for wood production, etc.

Finally, I do not fully understand your animosity towards us/Teamspeak. However, I do offer an apology for what has offended you. Please understand that the general attitude of most Teamspeak players is one of lots of banter. We poke, jab, and tease but all in fun. Sometimes it does go a bit too far I admit.
<<

Stocky

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Oct 2016, 19:34

I understand the need of having comparable opponents but as It was stated before to have larger comunity people need to be patient with new players and that is major problem for what I red and saw. My point was that not everybody consider speed 1 as the "best" and so people playing 2.5 regularly would be just better in that exact game then "We". I just don't like this atitude 'I play 6011 I am better then anybody". To be fair even in setting like this there is no perfect game because timing is the most crucial part of this game and so nobody is able to play it perfect If you know what I mean. This game is slow compare to any other and so people who chose to play it do it just for relax and that means majority of people will reject playing like this..

I know about tutorials and they are great ! Good job guys but to be efficient it needs to be right in the game as I stated before. I hope It wouldn't be problem. I am thinking from the side of guy who download for the first time and know nothing about it. I saw many people who play it just once and then probably uinstal that which is issue of understanding the game I think. We could keep drastically more players in with simple vilage building tutorial. There probably should be more than one for different PT and speed.

I didn't want to be rude but I would like to see you guys more chill. Nothing bad towards anyone If I offended you but It's just a game and we should appreciate everyone who want to play and learn regardless of the level especially because comunity is sadly decreasing. :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Oct 2016, 23:49

I totally agree with what you've said. I try my best to get new people on teamspeak. I like to encourage them to invite their friends and join separate rooms from the old school players. I've been seeing lots of regulars I'm groups on teamspeak that I do not recognize. There is also a whole separate group related to the Facebook page KaM EU. However, there are lots of zealots on teamspeak that do scare away new players. This is a problem, and a true shame....

A tutorial would be wonderful. I would love to design a tutorial to replace the current one, which is honestly terrible. I started working on it a while ago as part of a tech. Writing course project, but I have it up after the class ended :p

Thank you for your posts. It's important for people like you to reach out to us. We can become blind to our ways over time:))

Return to “General Talk”