Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Peasants' Rebellion level 4 - defeat screen

<<

DaveG

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Nov 2015, 11:51

Peasants' Rebellion level 4 - defeat screen

Level 4 of the Peasants' Rebellion instructs the player to find the enemy's "fortified camp" and destroy it together with all military buildings. There are three enemy towns, with very large armies, but after destroying all of them I get the "Defeat" screen instead of victory. Rather annoying at the end of a very long and challenging level. Am I playing the level wrong? Has anyone else had this issue? Is it a glitch? Thanks
<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 22 Nov 2015, 13:47

Re: Peasants' Rebellion level 4 - defeat screen

Hello!
The mission briefing tells you to destroy military buildings (all those that are connected ONLY to military, so you can keep sawmills, swinefarms etc.). This also states your objective is to wipe out the 3 yellow cities and the light green one. You'll get a DEFEAT screen if you destroy the dark green village in the middle of the map, since they are the civilians. Try again and pay attention to spare that storehouse :)
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 22 Nov 2015, 21:31

Actually, the losing condition is to destroy all serfs and schools. Since the green village in the centre of the map has no school, killing all serfs there will result in defeat. To avoid losing, avoid that village in the center of the map, otherwise you may accidentally kill serfs. Also, don't destroy any schools. I don't remember what counts as "military buildings" but go ahead and destroy all barracks, weapon/armor makers, and maybe tanneries and mines as well.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 23 Nov 2015, 05:09

gc_MilitaryAssets: Result := (Stat.GetArmyCount > 0) or
(Stat.GetHouseQty([ht_Barracks, ht_CoalMine, ht_WeaponWorkshop, ht_ArmorWorkshop, ht_Stables,
ht_IronMine, ht_IronSmithy ,ht_WeaponSmithy, ht_ArmorSmithy, ht_TownHall,
ht_SiegeWorkshop]) > 0);
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

DaveG

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 23 Nov 2015, 06:35

Thanks, everyone. Especially for the hint about not killing the peasants. Destroying the storehouse in the central green town leads to instant defeat, of course. The instructions tell the player to protect the town to the south, which is never attacked, so I thought perhaps there was a bug. Also, the German phrase "Kommt weg" appears, which is also confusing.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 23 Nov 2015, 07:13

Destroying the storehouse loses the game also? I didn't think that was true, but it seems I was mistaken. There is an objective for winning/losing under the condition of no schools, stores, and barracks. They must have that one in place along side of serfs+schools. If that's the case, they likely did the same with all enemy players/cities, so avoid destroying storehouses altogether.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 24 Nov 2015, 17:25

I have a replay of this map because I have the same problem some time ago, if it can be usefull :)

Return to “Bugs”