Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

<<

Lexus

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 21 Apr 2015, 08:24

Re: The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

Write me here on forum when you can, i will not wait all day on ts and then dont get any word out of Ahmed
<<

rom

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Apr 2015, 14:00

Draw has been done for the Loser's quarter finals! This are the games:

Unlucky extra game: Rom & Witek vs Wnners game between Lexus & Hargon vs Airo & Ahmed (if this game won't be played before tomorrow I will give Lexus and Hargon the win, because the other team wasn't there when they needed to.

!
SO is it walkower ?
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 25 Apr 2015, 11:47

Hello all,

As you can see the deadline of the loser's quarter finals is over, although there are quite a lot games not played (almost none) so for that reason I will give every team in this round +1 week to play there games, but please hurry up, otherwise it will take for ever :)

About the game between Airo & Ahmed and Lexus and Hargon, because of many problems between both teams with setting a date, I did a draw (off camera) to make one of them pass. Unfortunately I had to do it like this, both teams had good reason's why they were able to play and the others weren't, and to still play this game is not an option, because the tournament will suffer because of the delay of this.

So this is how I did the draw:

Lexus & Hargon = number 1
Airo & Ahmed = number 2

I went to a site which randomize number's (like in the stream of the tournament draw) and which number did show of the 2 will advance to the next round of the tournament
The number which came out of this draw was number 1
So unfortunately for team Airo and Ahmed, they have been knocked out by this draw

I hope everyone understands this decision

The Ultimate Team Tournament

GL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

rom

Woodcutter

Post 25 Apr 2015, 18:59

Hi , we can play our match today after 22:00 CET. Lexus and Hargon, if you read this, join pls.
<<

rom

Woodcutter

Post 26 Apr 2015, 09:47

We can also play today, (at sunday) about 20:00 CET.
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 28 Apr 2015, 15:11

Tournament table has been updated
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 14 May 2015, 11:50

Team Guyderains and Starosta you have until 16-5-15 23:59 to play your game against Mexican T and Destah, they have been waiting for you for a long while and this is the final deadline.
If you won't play before the 17th you will be eliminated from the tournament automatically.

I hope you all understand.

GLHF

The Ultimate Team Tour
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 18 May 2015, 18:03

Hello all,

Because team Starosta and Guyderains weren't able to play their game with Mex T and Destah in time, they have been eliminated from the tournament (they sent a pm saying they had no time anymore for the tournament).

This means the tournament reaches now the semi-finals of the loser's bracket.

In this round we have the following games:

1. TRB & Don Artie vs Mex T and Destah
2. Lexus & Hargon vs Kamykos & Woloszek

The deadline of this round is 31-5-15 23:59 CET

GL to all!

The Ultimate Team Tour

ps: Tournament table has been updated
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

Post 25 May 2015, 15:27

Don decided to quit playing KaM, so you can give the win to the other team/take us out of the tournament
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 25 May 2015, 17:02

Don decided to quit playing KaM, so you can give the win to the other team/take us out of the tournament
Please, at least try to find a teammate. Do it for Siem. You have no idea how infuriating something like this is, when it happens in the final stages of the tournament that you organize... ;x
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 25 May 2015, 21:36

Yes it would be really sad that in this stage of the tournament a team would retreat themselfs because one player left.
I hope you want to try to find a replacement? Boss perhaps? You were/are quit good friends on KaM :)
If you won't succeed in finding someone then I will find a solution.
But please try atleast :)

For people who are wondering why I am not active on Teamspeak lately. I am disappointed to say that there is a chance that I will leave the game for a long while or for ever.
Gaming is really nice and enjoyable, but i am really focused on other things like school, sports, acting, etc...

Ofc I will continue organising the tournament, it won't be fair to let al you people, who participate down after starting it. :)
So for questions please ask them here at the forum or in a PM, I will try to reply assap, but I don't promise it will be instantly.
GlHf
The Ultimate Team Tournament
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 26 May 2015, 17:39

I'm gonna go a bit off topic now, sorry:
For people who are wondering why I am not active on Teamspeak lately. I am disappointed to say that there is a chance that I will leave the game for a long while or for ever.
Gaming is really nice and enjoyable, but i am really focused on other things like school, sports, acting, etc...
On one side, sad to hear that you're planning to leave. Another good and nice player out... But on the other hand, it's really great that you want to focus on things such a sports or acting, hope you're gonna enjoy it and gonna be succesful in it. Good luck!
for ever
Well, that seem like quite some time. But I hope we're gonna meet again some day :)
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 01 Jun 2015, 16:02

And again... teams not making any effort in even trying to play against each other. Now everyone understands why I didn't want to make another tournament? This one should be finished about a month ago, if people weren't so lazy. I'm a bit disappointed.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 01 Jun 2015, 19:33

And again... teams not making any effort in even trying to play against each other. Now everyone understands why I didn't want to make another tournament? This one should be finished about a month ago, if people weren't so lazy. I'm a bit disappointed.
I'm with you sado. Finishing a tournament should be beyond the main organizer efforts (Siem).
His role is providing tables, updating, connecting replacements with teams that have a vacant... But he shouldn't be reminding people to finish their games before deadlines. It's grossly unfair.

In my opinion everyone signs into a new competition, not for competing and try to be 1st place Champion, but just for participating along with others in a serie of scheduled matches...
Now that's the sad part: Arranging games is not playing, it's having a minor organizing part to do -> When schedules can't be planned because of numerous factors, people tend to feel frustrated and based on that frustration, they stop caring of arrangement of games and subsequently stop caring for Tournament.

So the human factors that make every attemp fail are: lack of compromise (not caring) and weak will (not insisting).
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 01 Jun 2015, 21:15

I would like to see this tournament finished also. Lexus I wrote you a private message, did you receive it?

Return to “Tournaments”