Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

[S&M] - Sadomaso clan

<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Dec 2013, 00:51

[S&M] - Sadomaso clan

There's a new clan in the scene! Beware, best KaM clans, as we will crush your forces easily, while you take a look at our cities, dying out of laughter! The name itself speaks of it all - if a clan is called after such a good player, then you gotta expect proper skill level from its members. We can't wait to prove ourselves!

Ok, let's be serious now though. I made a clan together with Authentic. The name is almost as selfish as PAKER TEAM's is, but at least everyone will know how low our ambitions are so far (come on, sado's clan...) :) We recruit people, but there are a few rules for those that want to be our members:
-your skill level can vary, you don't have to play everyday too... I'm a lazy type of a player myself, sometimes I even play once a month
-we probably are not that much interested in non-TS players, unless we already know them well, since it's unlikely we will be able to play with them if we have no contact with them
-bonus points for being a troll
-we will probably make a democratic decision about the candidate, so we don't promise everyone will be allowed to join

Clan leaders:
-sado
-Authentic

Members:
-firo
-Centurion

Inactive:
-BigKrolik
-Kroliczka
-The Mad Gamer

Traitors:
-Bo_co
-Janek
Last edited by sado1 on 15 Sep 2017, 20:00, edited 8 times in total.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 13 Dec 2013, 07:33

Re: [S&M] - Sadomaso clan

Ehm. Actualy it doesn't count, how big your clan is, just which high quality players are in it :lol: joking. Good luck, Ou should write a post on the polish forum also :wink:
-bonus points for being a troll
Good that I'm not joining. Other players wouldn't have any troll bonus points left for themselves :p
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 01 Aug 2014, 19:38

Is Bo_co in the SM clan now? I've seen him with the tag on TS.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Aug 2014, 21:27

I hope I'm not the only one who finds the name a bit... odd... :P
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 01 Aug 2014, 21:46

You are not the only one Anti...

Also
Is Bo_co in the SM clan now? I've seen him with the tag on TS.
Why does it matter? :D
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Aug 2014, 02:44

It matters to me.
<<

Bo_co

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 02 Aug 2014, 15:56

I just want to make them happy. You know :D
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 03 Aug 2014, 19:21

You know tiank, ben just want to make as many posts as possible to get a high post/day ratio. It happens quite often that he just asks an unimportant question, that noone cares about. :wink:
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 04 Aug 2014, 02:35

So asking sado to update his clan post is spamming the forum with irrelevant crap? I believe that my post was very relevant, as it is nice to have an official roster on the clans. Further, I should not have to explain myself every time I make a post; especially since I'm a moderator.

As such, I find these replies saying that I am merely "spamming" the forum to be insults and I do not appreciate them. Do not do it again. I'm 100% serious; and you've been warned. Thank you.
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 04 Aug 2014, 06:22

You know tiank, ben just want to make as many posts as possible to get a high post/day ratio. It happens quite often that he just asks an unimportant question, that noone cares about. :wink:
pawel95
Castle Guard Swordsman
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 04 Aug 2014, 19:36

It's funny how the status of a moderator can make you believe that it's "ok" or not that "bad" to spam the forum in any way. Sado, it's a discussion about quality not quantity. It was just a small site note from my side and not a start for a discussion, you just started that discussion yourself. Give me as many warnings as you want, it will result finally like always that all my warnings came together because "Ben doesn't like my post/my opinion personaly" so it's fine.

Nice to see that the s&m clan gets some "stronger" Players now :mrgreen:
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 04 Aug 2014, 20:20

My post was purely for trolling, but I'd like to support Ben a bit, because even if bullcrap posts are bullcrap, the forums need them, and this topic and clan were partially made for trolling and making people laugh at the name. See Anti's reaction - if Ben didn't make his post, Anti would never notice, and he would miss a laugh :) As for the warnings, that is unfair because Ben clearly didn't mean that as a "forum warning", more like a "one more time and we'll have a row". (Unless I am wrong.) Also, does it mean that nobody should ever ask a legitimate question about a clan in this game? I know that all the clans on TeamSpeak, including this one, are a joke (maybe except R.A. which was done in a serious way) but it doesn't mean that somebody can't ask for a topic update on a member list.

Thanks for appreciating the fact that we grew stronger, we plan to become the best clan in the scene (using the fact that half of IG took a break, and Revo is the only Beer member that is somewhat playing xD)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Aug 2014, 18:35

Word on the street says that Bo_co has forfeited his clan bindings with S&M! Maybe we need another update here? :P
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 19 Dec 2014, 22:18

Dear forum users,

With most displeasure, we regret to announce, that today, our mighty clan got a treacherous stab in the back. One of our best players, Janek, had changed his colors and joined another team. What's most discontenting, however, is that the team is none other than I.G, a clan we were once with in friendly relations. We thought better of you, but now we will simply make sure that our swords are sharpened, and our armies ready to fight your forces! The dead bodies of your soldiers, will lie down all the way from the golden cliffs of the Koczisland to the majestic waters of where the Dark Lords rule. Lo and behold, I.G! I, sado of Sado&Maso realm, hereby throw the gauntlet beneath thy feet, asking your clan leader to respond to the call, and let your best player play 1v1 against me! I will await your messenger on the neutral grounds of kamts.eu TeamSpeak server! Not responding will be taken as the greatest act of cowardice, and your name shall never be spoken by the righteous people of the forums anymore! You have one week.

Sincerely yours,
sado
xDDDDD
PS. To those that want to help killing the I.Gs - we're still recruiting.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Dec 2014, 22:21

you got armies? how do you do that with no food?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “General Talk”