Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Custom Campaigns on remake

<<

RizO

Post 02 Jun 2013, 09:50

Custom Campaigns on remake

Hi

I was just wondering if there was a way to play the custom campaigns that are on lewins site on the KAM remake.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Jun 2013, 12:14

Re: Custom Campaigns on remake

It is possible, but not recommended since the AI functions differently in the Remake. [url=htts://code.google.com/p/castlesand/wiki/Campaigns]Here[/url] Here is a guide on the steps of placing the campaign in the Remake.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

RizO

Post 02 Jun 2013, 16:59

Thanks, I think that i'll risk it
<<

HellFriend

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 13 Jan 2018, 21:36

Can you tell me that guide ? i click on link but it is such stupid website i dont know what do with that
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 13 Jan 2018, 23:55

Saying things like "stupid website" is not necessarily productive. I understand you're frustrated, by why should someone take time to help such incompetence?

To the point: That is the wiki for KaM Remake. It was recreated a long time ago so any links are a bit disordered. Here is the new link, I'll also edit my old post. If you have any trouble with the instructions, I'll be happy to help you with your questions.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

HellFriend

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Jan 2018, 20:27

I played The new lands until 10 mission that AI was incredible OP so i little change units and i win it. But 11 mission is so hard (H) i trying win it but without cahnge in campaing mabe this wil be impossible.

I try played The Cruel King too but in first mission isnt Castle only Town Hall so i cant win it cause Town hall is nt still in game :(

Return to “General / Questions”